Chapter 51

Scorpio POV: Finally Twelve Not Eleven
As I wake up for the next day without Pisces, I realize that it's Friday which means Pisces has been ' asleep ' for almost 6 days. Even though it's been 6 days, the past events still hit me like a tsunami. The fact that I basically couldn't save Pisces from death, still makes me shiver because one day we won't be that lucky. Today's going to be my living underworld without her. Anyway, because of my thoughts, I am the last one to get up. I look around the room to see Cancer sluggishly moving around and Aqua moving even slower while the fire signs are wide awake but, are definitely contemplating the past and the future. I pull on my blue hoodie, night blue jeans, and the beanie I wore the day I asked Pisces out. I leave extra early and slowly travel to the classroom barely thinking about breakfast.
As I sit down, I clearly remember that first school day without her because it would be the first time I would have to physically leave her. I sadly got breakfast and then went to class. As class started, the loud speaker came on. It said things like what's for lunch today, what clubs are meeting after school and other necessary things. It only caught my attention when it said," All the students in the classroom 7HP and Perseus must see the principal immediately at 8: 15."
When 8:15 rolled around, all the Zodiacs, except Pisces, Aphros, and Perseus go to Ms. Celestia's office. When we enter, we are met by a very serious Ms. Celestia and a very concerned Ms. Zodiac. A long awkward silence erupts until Ms. Zodiac's voice said," Hi, umm, as most of you know, Pisces's heart had basically stopped working for some time. Because Bythos sacrificed himself, she did not dye but, was saved by being put into something like a trance until you brought her to us. We have taken the trance off of her but, only time will tell if she'll be better. Also because of very little oxygen that got to her brain during the trance, she is in something very similar to a Hypoxia with Cardiac Arrhythmia. She should wake up within the next few days. During the school day, we will notify all of you of any change. I'm very sorry about Pisces. I know in due time she will be better."
           As she steps back, I honestly am wished away into a world where Pisces is here, where we know what's coming and how to defeat it, where everyone is safe. After the little chat, I asked," Are we allowed to see Pisces during our free periods?"
Ms. Celestia is the first and only one to reply as she says," Of course. I know how painful it is to see someone you love in pain." As memory fades, I see Aqua drop his bag on the desk next to me while he asks," Hey, you look lonely. Mind if I sit here?"
Aqua POV
          As Scorpio nods, I calmly sit down next to him while Prometheus starts class. He sadly goes through attendance, not even mentioning Pisces because it's too painful. All I wish is that she could be here spreading her laughter.
Pisces POV
I know I'm barely breathing but, I still can hear every creek of the door and every word that comes from the mouths of my friends. I hear words of consolation come to my brother and Scorpio as well as encouraging words. As the days past, my brain becomes more and more active. If only my body could be that active, too. I am pulled from my thoughts as I feel someone sit on my bed of plant and bark. I hear multiple footsteps enter and then leave the room disappointed while they go down the iron stairs, and quietly slam the door behind them.  I soon feel a masculine hand pull away a strain of hair from my face. All I can think is Scorpio. I miss him. I honestly hope he's okay. If he only knew, what I know about what's coming. He and the other Zodiacs need to prepare. 
        I feel my bed become lighter as he gets up. I need to tell him. I need to help him and my friends. I need to be there. I have to wake my body up. I can do this. I try and try again. When I'm about to capitulate, I suddenly feel my eyes open, as I see his beanie and dark hair while my mouth says," Wait, Scorpio, please." 
        He instantly turns around only to see me sitting up in bed with tears coming out of my eyes. He basically bolts into my awaiting arms. As kisses my rosy lips, he says," Oh, Pisces, I thought you were gone."
We both embrace one more time before Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac rush into the room. They look very happy as the loud speaker comes on and says,"All students in classroom 7HP and Perseus must come to dorm 4GZ."
After a short while, I hear the door quickly creek open as all of the 10 other Zodiacs, my brother and Aphros come rushing into the small room upstairs. Many of them are out of breath as Aqua says," We all came as fast as we could. I'm so glad you're well."
       Many of the others have similar greetings  as Ms. Celestia says," Give her some space, guys. Pisces, are you sure you're okay?" I nod as she continues with," Alright since this is a joyous occasion and I'm feeling super the same amount of joy you probably all feeling, you may get the rest of day off. Think of it as a long weekend."
I see multiple smiles creep across my face as well as everyone else's once it is announced over the loud speaker. I slowly get out of bed but, stumble. Scorpio comes rushing over and helps me before I can fall flat on my face. I look over at him, my brother, the other 10 Zodiacs, and Perseus and know this is going to be a really long weekend.

Hi there, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the drawings of the air signs. Anyway, this story got -18k- and then -19k- views since the last update. I really appreciate these milestones. Thanks so so much. I especially want to thank _Overdosing _, Warrioress_Of_Musix,
211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor,               Queen_nuimnim,  issy2723, m208010b, and i_is_stoopid, isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01, Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini,cp_kitty_kat,RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, _Sasha_Brause_ _Clementine, JellytheJellyfish, Icgat39, juliamarcette, Amyanne52, fandomlover312, pxnkrockhxmmo, seehumisasewsome, Lily_Fish, Risa6006, AnimeFame36, and Not_reccomended. The fire signs' drawings will in the next chapter. As always, new chapter soon. I promise. Bye.