Chapter 15

Aries POV: The Test
    There, all done. Our flying machine is finally done. I smile at Cancer. We did it. I look at the clock realizing it's past one in the morning. I yawn as I say goodnight to him. I go to my dorm with Sagi, aka. Sagittarius, to see him and Scorpio and him just finishing up. I collapse on my bed without even thinking about brushing my teeth. I smile into the pillow as my eyes begin to get heavy and I drift off to sleep.
    I am woken up by the sound of my alarm clock going off. Today's the day. I rush to get dressed and hurry down to practice realizing that I don't have enough time for breakfast.  Today we practiced playing volleyball. Man, those girls can really serve. Anyway, we all nervously head to science to test our machines. Cancer and I get to go first. Lucky us. I place a bricks on our loading board. Cancer uses our remote control and lifts it upwards unlit is is right below the ceiling. We repeat the process twice as our machine was able to hold three bricks in total. Cancer and I high five as we finish. We then watch everyone else try to get the extra credit. Aqua's and Leo's break after two while Virgo's and Taurus's holds five in total. Pisces's and Cap's holds just the one brick while Scorpio's and Sagi's holds four. Lastly, Gemini's and Libra's hold one as well. I'm still smiling as we head to our next class and continue one with our day.

Hi there. This may sound like I'm the number 1 idiot but I spelled Zodiac on the cover wrong. I apologize greatly. I will make a new cover soon. Anyway, enjoy the chapter below.