Chapter 85

Libra POV: Getting Ready {Part 1}
    As soon as King Narcissus dismisses us, a maid leads us out of the throne room and down the main hallway. We get awestruck looks as we pass through the hallways and rooms. With our varied shades of eye, skin, and hair, we look like aliens to them. We walk down the hallway until we come to a wall. The maid pulls the lamp to the side and leads us into a large atrium. With a quick curtsy, she leaves and the wall closes behind her.
    The room before us has tall, marble columns lined with gold and crystal. The floor is glass with an whole underwater ecosystem beneath it. Above us, sunlight shines thought the glass ceiling. Plants surround the room. It's a beautiful room. We all stand there admiring the room until two people come to meet us.
    "Gentlemen, please follow me. I will lead your to where you will be getting ready for tonight's celebration," the male states.
    "Ladies, please follow me. I will lead you to where you will be getting ready," the woman adds.
    They both turn and begin to walk away from us. Cancer gives me a reassuring smile as we separate and follow the rest of our friends. Once I have caught up with the rest of the girls, the woman leads us down the left hallway and into a stunning pink coral room.
    "You will all be assigned a maid. She will help you get ready," the woman states as she claps her hands. Six maids appear at her side. Just as she said, she assigns one to each of us. And with that, we are off to get ready.
    "It's an honor to meet you! I'm Agata. Did you really give ten years off of your life to save us?" My maid states with excitement. She only looks a few years older than me. She's beautiful and incredibly curious.
    "I did," I reply with a giggle as her eyes go wide.
    "You're amazing. I wish I could be like you."
    "Don't wish that! You're amazing too!"
    "Really?"
    "Yep!"
    "Thank you! I have to help you bathe and get dressed for the celebration. Is that alright?"
    "Of course. I've never had anybody help me with that though. Well, not since I was a little girl," I add with a giggle. Agata giggles as well.
    "Atlanteans have a special procedure when getting ready for festivals. It's quite elaborate."
    "Then, I will definitely need your help!"
    "Great! Let's get started!"
    Agata leads to me a screen, where she helps me untie my dress and where a towel is waiting for me. I wrap myself in the towel as Agata leads me to a large bathroom. It's gorgeous. A small waterfall plummets into a large pool of warm, bubbly water. Next to the pool, three of the biggest shells I have ever seen line the wall. Agata rushes to one and opens it to reveal hundreds of vials. She returns to me with five vials as she gestures towards the pool. I walk into the warm water as I hand her my towel. Pisces and Virgo are also in the pool getting bathed. With the two of them there, I feel calmer. To add to that, warm water smells marvelous! Its smell relaxes me and brings peace to my aching muscles. Agata drips soap over my head as she smiles at me. She must understand how awkward this is for me. I mean I never have gone through anything like this! She rubs the soap into my hair and rinses it. She repeats this two more times as she once again sparks conversation between the two of us.
"I'm going to have you smelling wonderful by the end of this! All the men will be flocking to you!" Agata exclaims with a laugh as I blush.
"Oh no! I've said too much, haven't I?" Agata worries.
"Not at all. I'm just never in the spotlight like that," I reply.
"I don't understand that. You are very beautiful."
"Not compared to Taurus or Gemini. They're the real beauties out of the six of us."
"Well, let's change that! Tonight you're going to be the belle of the ball!"
"I guess I can try. Thank you for doing this."
"You're welcome. Just to let you know, you're my favorite client ever!"
"You must stop giving me such compliments! I can't be that great."
"But, you are. You saved us from total destruction. I couldn't be more honored to be your maid, even if it just for a night!"
"Tell me something about yourself. What is life like here on Atlantis?"
"To start off, life on Atlantis was very different before you saved us. Tragedy after tragedy hit us. It was a dark time. However, once you saved us, life changed completely! Life now is just like it was when I was a little girl: full of wonder, glory, and cute boys!" She giggles.
"Cute boys? Do you your eye on someone?" I question.
"Of course I do. Atlantis believes in soulmates. And thankfully, I have found mine!"
"That's amazing!"
"What about you? Do you have your eye on anyone?"
"Cancer. He and I have dating for almost half a year."
"That's so romantic! Let's get you dressed!"
Agata gives me a towel as she helps me out of the bath. She hurries me to a vanity as she works with my hair. At her touch, it slowly dries. She gently pulls into an elaborate hairstyle. She then works on my makeup. She swiftly applies creams, blushes, lipstick, and eyeliner to my face. When I am allowed to look, the woman in front of me is so different. Over the past year, my face and I have changed dramatically. My face has elongated into a perfect oval. My eyes are shinning brown planets. My hair has grown immensely. Even in the updo, I can see its volume and length.
I turn to Agata and exclaim, "Thank you so much! I look gorgeous!"
"We're not done yet! We still need to get dressed. Come with me. I have the perfect dress for you!" Agata replies with excitement.
As I follow her, we pass the rest of my friends. Virgo, Taurus, and Cap are getting dressed in glorious green dresses. Pisces is already dress in a brilliant blue dress: she is having her hair and makeup done as we pass her. Lastly, we pass Gemini. She is just getting dressed in a vivid purple dress. Agata leads me over to another screen as she hands me my dress. It's beautiful. It has a sweetheart neckline, cap sleeves, and a long figure-hugging shirt. Gold swirls all over the bodice. I am given purple heels to match. I put the heels on and then the dress. I present myself to Agata. She smiles as she brings me to a full length mirror. When I look at myself, it is the first time I fully love myself. Just that emotion, lets me to know that tonight's going to be a great night. I can't wait to see finish product of the other girls! I hope the boys look dashing!

Merry Christmas!!! Before we get any further, this day one out my twelve days of Christmas! From now until January 5th, an update will be posted DAILY! This is to make up for my extremely long absence as well as to celebrate the Holidays. I want to thank you all  for -99k- views!!! As always, new chapter soon! Merry Christmas!