Chapter 13

Pisces POV: Everyone's reactions
The next morning at the cafeteria, all of us buzzing about Scorpio and me. I mean the word does get around pretty quickly around here no mater what it is about. Whether that's good our bad, it's hard to say. Soon the conversation changes to our flying machine as we all compare our ideas. I smile as I feel and hand grab mine from underneath the table. I hold onto it tightly knowing it belongs to Scorpio. We sit there together listening to everyone until the bell rings signaling that it is time for pratice. Today, we soon learn, is soccer day. We begin with being spilt into four groups based on if you are a water, fire, earth, or air sign. A ball is handed to the first person in line. The whistle is blown and we begin by running around cones with the ball to practice our agility. Next we practice passing the ball in a circle with all twelve of us. Lastly, we play short game before heading to our first class. As I walk alone to class, Cancer comes up to me and whispers into my ear," Congratulations."
    I whisper back," Thanks."

Hi there. This story just got -1K- views  today. Thanks so much to everyone who has read, stared, or added my story to their reading list. I owe all of the success to you guys. Anyways I want to especially thank tmurph22, _IzzyFrizzy_,bubblefox,colorfire22, _Firefly15_,XShrivelxupx,iulisor, ScorpioMelon,Queen_nuimnim, issy2723,m208010b, and  i_is_stoopid for everything they did to help me reach -1K-. Thanks new chapter soon.