Chapter 53

Sagittarius POV: Poison and Sacrifice
      I'm seriously having the time of my life. As I dragged Cap into an network of caves, I see the crystalline light appear as we come to an intersection, where I have prepared a special dinner for the girl of my dreams. I see her eyes light up as she realizes that I did this all for her. Cap wraps her arms around my neck as I pull her close and kiss her nose while asking," Do you like it?"
" Like it?! I love it!" she excitedly replies as we part and sit down in molded chairs and a table. I personally made them with a little help from Aqua. Even though he received a few burns, he continued to help me. I mean for a guy that got his heart crushed, ( rumors travel pretty fast when you're a Zodiac ) he's still really romantic.
Anyway, we enjoy a well spent evening but, when I'm about to kiss Cap, we hear a loud rumble and then a mammoth shriek come from one of caves. I look at her as her eyes flutter open as I say, trying to lighten the mood up, with a chuckle," Umm, I wonder what that was?"
Capricorn POV
As I am about to answer my loving boyfriend, we see a monster come out of one of the caves. I look at Sagi as pulls me behind him and says," Stay behind me."
As soon as I do, he encircles us with a ring of fire. I sigh with relief only to be shocked as the monster comes though the flames unharmed. As soon as it reaches us, I study it's strong stature. She has the upper body of a beautiful women but, the talons and lower body of a dragon with a scorpion tail. She has snakes that rise from her ankles, huge black wing that easily carry her, and about 50 various horrid or powerful creatures' heads coming from her dragon torso. I look at Sagi as she nears us. He kisses my lips just before he charges at the beast with fire burning in his hands. I stand in shock for a few seconds just before I follow him with my own magic protecting him and me.
Our battle rages on and on. I only stop when I hear Sagi yell out in pain. I soon realize he's been stung by her large tail when I reach his unconscious body. Anger fills my small body as I gather up all my strength and rise off the floor with a large tree to meet her piercing eyes. I look directly into them while I wrap her in my tree until I have captured her. Once she is securely captured, I slide down my tree's trunk and run over to Sagi as tears start to stream down my face. I fall to my knees wondering why she would do this, how she could do this. What have I done to her? I wrap my arms him tightly as I feel a large pinch in my back. My vision becomes blurry as I feel my head rest in Sagi's chest and my eyelids try to close. The need to close eventually wins and the last thing I see is the monster becoming free. I have to warn the others. I have to save my...
Virgo POV
As Leo and I sit down on a blanket and look up at the stars, I feel him pull me close as he points out our two constellations which are right next to each other. I can't believe he did all of this for me. He first of all took me into the forest only to find a small meadow where he set up our date. I love the way he just cares about me. I can't help but wish that this night would last forever.
Our date is interrupted by the shaking of the ground and the parting of trees with the sound of a loud shriek. My head instantly shoots up from its resting place on Leo's shoulder. I look around only to be met by a hideous creature. It's appears to have huge black wings, a dragon's lower body, the upper body of a woman, the tail of a scorpion, and about 50 monstrous heads coming out from its torso. I turn to see Leo stand up and offer me his hand. I gracefully take it and turn to face the monster face to face. We have to fight it. We have to stop it. We need to.
Leo POV
When we are met by a hideous creature, I gather up my courage and love to protect Virgo. I charge at the beast with fire burning in my hands. I look behind me to see Virgo running right behind me. Wow, she's fast for a girl in heals. Anyway, I hit the monster right in the main face which stuns her long enough for Virgo and I to start to defeat each of her many other heads. It feels like forever until I hear a loud and long scream. I know that scream. It's Virgo. I hit the monster in the face one more time just before I catch her unconscious body, which falls with the swipe of her tail. I can't believe I wasn't there to protect her. I mean I did my best but, that wasn't good enough. I hold her ever so tightly until I hear the monster charge at us. I feel my spine become penetrated with her tail as the venom travels into my body. All I can think is that I have failed my friends, especially Virgo. I feel my body fall over Virgo's as my thoughts become nothing and my world goes black.
Pisces POV
When I am allowed to open my eyes, I am met by a smiling Scorpio and a waterfall. He must know how much I love the water because all of our dates have been by a waterfall. He pulls me close and looks into my glowing eyes as he says," I hope this brings back good memories."
I wrap my arms around his neck as I reply with," I love it. I can't wait to create new memories with you."
I feel him peck my lips as he cautiously leads me to a small cave right behind the waterfall that is lit by small candles. He sits me down at a table as we talk and eat our dinner together. As soon as I finish, I hear a chair scratch the ground as Scorpio stands up looking bewildered. Our eyes meet as he cautiously walks over the opening of the cave and leans against one of the walls. I get up and sweetly walk over to him. I place my hand on his shoulder as I ask," Is everything okay?"
He takes my hand. He remains silent until he smiles, shakes his head, and replies with," I though I just heard something."
When he finishes, his smile forms into a smirk as he pushes me into the water. I feel the cool substance spread around me as I gasp for air. Thanks be to Orion that my dress is water proof. When I get to the surface, I pull Scorpio down with me. He smiles as we come up, gasping for air.
          He playfully pulls me closer as I try to swim away. I rise to meet his face as I feel him calmly breathe. I feel his hands cup my face as I see his eyes burn with passion. As he starts to kiss me, I suddenly feel the ground shake and a monstrous shriek ring in my ear. We break as I feel my ankle buckle underneath me and my body start to slip away from him. I don't want this to end but, it has to. I realize that everything seems so familiar. It's like I've seen this before. I somehow know what's coming and that one of us isn't going to make through this. And I know exactly who that's going to be.
Scorpio POV
As the water around us starts to spin, I feel Pisces start to slip away from away from me. I instantly dive after her as I see water pool around her. I see her struggle to swim as I pick her up and swim easily to the surface. When we are safe in behind the waterfall, I hold her as if see was made of glass. Her breathing slows down as I see blue magic encase her wrist. She then takes a small flask with a clear substance in it from her dress. I look at her like she's nuts as she hangs her wrist over the flask and let's her blood drip into it. The liquid doesn't turn red though, it turns a vibrant blue. She corks the flask and hands it to me while saying," Scorpio, take this it will protect you. Now go."
I see tears stream down her face as she loses control over the spell and her scar opens a little wider as she tries to stand up but, completely fails. I can't leave her. I have to help her. All I know that if I lose her, life is going to be totally different. And this different won't be good.

      Hi there. So so sorry for not publishing sooner. School has sadly started up again, so updates will be about once every week again. Anyway, this story got -22k- views and then -23k- views since the last update. I really appreciate this and I would especially like to thank Starline_Sans, FreedomLumines, IAMONCER4EVER, MysticalDawn, _Penguins_1996_, LoveFor_Sci-Fu, butter-beer-shack, _Overdosing _, Warrioress_Of_Musix,
211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor, Queen_nuimnim, issy2723, m208010b, and i_is_stoopid, isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01, Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat, RiyaDirectioner, Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, _Sasha_Brause_  _Clementine, JellytheJellyfish, Icgat39, juliamarcette, Amyanne52, fandomlover312, pxnkrockhxmmo, seehumisasewsome, Lily_Fish, Risa6006, AnimeFame36, YlvoryGem, plizavelm, Empiretyplan34, Witch_Spice, KiraThompson0, Hitsuka_Marsuri, jaymr12344, monkeybread19, MakaylaIsDeeBomb,  punk-rock-Lealise, LittleRay0fSunshine and Not_reccomended. The drawings are officially done. I hoped you all enjoyed them. As always, new chapter soon. I promise.