Chapter 50

Perseus POV: A New Classmate
As Scorpio puts Pisces in my lap, I see Aphros walks in and ask to be admitted into this school again. The bad thing is that Ms. Celestia with the agreement of the 11 Zodiacs put him in Pisces's class. I mean after they broke up, it never was the same. Anyway, as the 11 other Zodiacs and Aphros leave for their dorms, I carefully bring Pisces to Ms. Celestia and say," Please tell me she'll be okay."
         " Don't worry she'll be fine when I'm done with her, but complete healing will take some time," she calmly replies. She then shoes me out and closes the door behind me. As soon as I am force to leave her office, I am met by Scorpio, Aphros, and Cancer. I grab Aphros by his collar and forcefully say," What are you up to?"
Aphros replies," Nothing. How's Pisces?"
" That's none of your business. You better watch your back because I got my eyes on you," I say as I drop him and go over to a shocked Cancer and a worried Scorpio. Scorpio instantly asks so many questions about Pisces while Cancer looks at me. When he finally interrupts Scorpio, his voice gets louder as he says," Will she be okay? Will. She. Be. Okay? Please, Please Tell Me She Will."
        As I look into his watery blue eyes, I put my hand on his shoulder and say," I hope so. Cancer I really hope so."
      With my words, we quietly head back to our dorms with Aphros. When I get to my dorm I crash into my bed. My thoughts keep me awake though because all I can think about is what Cancer said. If she'll be okay...
Scorpio POV
      As I trudge back to the dorms with Cancer and Aphros, I try to get to know Aphros better. From what he tells me, I learn that he and Pisces dated, he is one year older than me, and how much he misses his brother. As soon as we enter the dorm, we are met by multiple conversations from all the boys in our dorm, who are in their beds. All the conversations  come to a shush as we join them. I change into my pjs and head to bed early because tomorrow we begin school again. Tomorrow we will be throw back into high school. Tomorrow's a world were Pisces is safe in my arms.
Virgo POV
As we leave Pisces behind, I can just feel the emotional pain Scorpio, Perseus, and others are going through. I reluctantly walk away from my friends and into Leo's awaiting arms. He holds me with all his might as if he was hiding me away from the rest of the world. When he loosens his arms, we walk away from Pisces and most of my friends and I go to our dorms and put on our pjs.
      Once all the other girls are dressed, we huddle around my bed and explain our own opinions on our sophomore year. As some of  the girls talk about how much they love the adventures, I see their eyes light up with the excitement of their memories. Meanwhile, other girls describe how they sometimes wish that they could lead a normal high school life. But, overall they're just as content as I am with how life has treated them well. After a while our voices become softer and sleep over takes us as we dream about what tomorrow holds.
Ms. Celestia POV
As the other Zodiacs, Aphros and Perseus finally leave, I look down at Pisces. She needs my help as well as my sister's. As I start to page her, she comes running in and instantly knows what's wrong. She looks at Pisces with concern as she flows all of her energy into her. And while I join into the process, I see her take one long deep breath as we slowly finish. She looks very peaceful as we take her into the girls dorm and place her in her art room.
Capricorn POV
      As I am woken up by Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac, who are bringing Pisces into the art room upstairs, I realize she's going to need a new bed. I instantly beat them to the art room and grow a bed of bark and plant just before they reach to top of the stairs. They thank me for helping them and ask me what I think about all of this. I look at them and say," I think of pain, excitement, friends and foes. All I know is that something's coming and it's going to be big."
      With my words, they realize that what I say is true for all of us especially myself and Pisces. When they finally leave, I place my hand on Pisces and feel her lungs painfully take in air as she struggles to keep alive. I soon get up from her ' bed '  and head down the stairs to my bed where I instantly fall back asleep and dream about the world of tomorrow.

          Hello there. I'm so sorry for not posting sooner. The reason I didn't post sooner is that the drawings took longer than expected. Anyway, I hope you like them. Please tell me what you guys think. Also this story hit -17k- views and the 50th chapter. I want to thank all of you for reaching these mind blowing goals. But, I especially want to thank _Overdosing_, Warrioress_Of_Musix,
211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor,               Queen_nuimnim,  issy2723, m208010b, and i_is_stoopid, isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01, Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini,cp_kitty_kat,RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, _Sasha_Brause_ _Clementine, JellytheJellyfish, Icgat39, juliamarcette, Amyanne52, fandomlover312, and seehumisasewsome. The air signs' drawings will in the next chapter. As always, new chapter soon. I promise. Bye.