Chapter 39

Scorpio POV: Remember Your Past
As I hug Pisces, I am reminded why I love her. As her soft brown hair hits my chin gently while her graceful arms tightly hold me, I
say,"Hey beautiful, love that dress on you."
She looks up at me, while her cheeks become a light pink. Then, I kiss her soft cheek as we and the other Zodiacs head to the dance. I look ahead at an enraged Aquarius. I kinda feel bad for him, I mean he's not a bad guy, but he wants my love, Pisces. And that can not happen and will only happen over my dead body.
As the music form the dance becomes louder, I look at Pisces and gently grab her right hand. As I hold it, I realize she has a large scar across it and wonder where she at got it. I ask calmly," Pisces?"
" Yes," she replies.
" Where did you get this?" I say while pointing at it.
As tears appear in her eyes, she painfully says," I got it back at in the basement of this school. Our old principal gave it to me, when you and Cancer were watching. She came in and just started torture me physically and mentally . She must have been mad in order to do that. I tried to healed most of the other cuts, but this one wouldn't heal. So, I let it be my painful reminder of what it felt to lose you and the other Zodiacs. I know it's ugly but, it has become a part of me as well as a warning and memory."
I grab both her hands and say softly in to her ear," Pisces, I didn't know. I'm so sorry."
I hold her close to me as she cries into my chest. That time that we spent down below must have caused her deep pain and any memory must hurt like a thousand knives to the heart. As I hug her tighter, she nuzzles her head into my chest even further. Eventually, we loosen our grip on each other as Pisces dries her eyes. Whether you believe me or not her makeup still looks perfect. She will always be perfect in my eyes. Sadly, that scar will always remind her and I of those troubled times when life got turned upside down.
When we finally get to the dance, we see all the other signs having fun with one another. We join them and since we came so late, the first slow song has already started to play. I grab Pisces by her waist as we start to sway slowly. She in return puts her graceful arms around my neck as I see a very sad Aqua. As I look back at Pisces, I realize she's bleeding from her right hand. The blood stains my shirt as Pisces lets go from me and clutches her hand because of the pain.
Pisces POV
      As I feel something warm ooze from my right hand, I see the Scorpio's shirt is covered in blood. I look up a Scorpio as I clutch my hand to deafen the pain. This, alas, doesn't work at all. Scorpio leads me out of the briskly while the other signs follow us frantically. As I am rushed to Ms. Celestia's office, my world starts to spin. The voices of my friends are blocked out as I hear a malicious laughter grow louder and louder. Eventually, I hear no sound and everything goes black.

      Happy New Year! I wanted to thank all of you for helping get this story -10k-, 109 comments, 33 followers, and 969 stars. I especially want to thank nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor, Queen_nuimnim, issy2723,m208010b, and i_is_stoopid,isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01
Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat, RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski,
KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, and seehumisasewsome. I also want to say how much I enjoyed this year because of wattpad. All of you have given me inspiration to continue to write. I honestly don't think that this story would even get close to 100 views. Thanks so much. Anyways, new chapter soon. Happy New Year!