Chapter 71

Aphros POV: Left Alone For The Entire Summer?!
As Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac start talking about rules and such, I am half-listening. My mind is thinking about what has happened in the time in the passed year. I lost my brother and my girlfriend in the same year. And the worse part was that I dumped her. I dumped the optimistic and perfect Pisces. The only girl who hasn't shied away when I am in my true form. I am able to become a centaur on land but, most people freak out about my tail. But, Pisces was always accepting of my appearance as well as my brother's. And now, I have lost both of them. As sadness washes over me, I try not to think about and try to  listen to what they are telling us. but, just when I start listening, everyone around me gasps.
" As I was saying, this house is yours for the summer. My sister and I will not be able to stay with you as we have other business to attend to. We will come back on the thirtieth of August to bring you back to school. Have fun and don't cause too much trouble," Ms. Zodiac says as her sister chuckles before both of them disappear. I can't believe they left seventeen teenagers to take care of themselves!  We are by ourselves for over two months! This is goni9g to end in disaster!
Ms. Zodiac POV
This is the only way that we can make sure that they are all safe. The house in which they are staying at is secluded from the main land and has a force field around it to prevent unwanted visitors. My sister and I have a rockier road ahead of us. My sister has detected a threat to our very existence. My sister have been around for a while and when I mean a while, I mean like over two thousand years. We are constellations sent to earth to protect it in it's time of need. Who do you think helped humans learn to read and write? We did. We had also taught them how to build  stable civilizations and that's why humans have made it through some of the toughest parts of history. Anyway, that's not the point. Right now sixteen of the most powerful constellations are in one place and they are safe. Yes the most powerful are obviously the twelve Zodiacs but, Asterope, Calypso, Aphros, Perseus, and Arête have their own power although it is not as powerful as the Zodiacs. That's why my sister and I started the schools. We wanted to create a safe environment for the constellations that were sent to earth. But, my side of the bargain fell to the ground when something came into my mind and started to gain control of my actions. I tried to run away from it but, it got worse and worse. But, I got saved by the Zodiacs. My real name is Selena. I am the moon. My sister uses her real name of Celestia and she is the sun. As the brightest objects in the sky, we have been watching and waiting for the twelve to arrive and now that they have we know that the battle in near. Over the summer, my sister and I are going to investigate this threat on our lives and the world as we know it and try to destroy it on our own. We can't fail. But, if we do, the responsibility will fall on the Zodiacs to complete the mission. We won't fail though. I just know it. Well, at least I hope so.
Perseus POV
Chaos.Complete chaos. I have made the decision to become the 'parent' over this bunch as I am the oldest. Right now though the 'children' are having an argument on what to do next. Some of them want to investigate more while others just want to relax and not worry about, hoping that Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac have it under control. And still others are in limbo and don't know what to do.
When the yelling stops, I cut in with," So, what are we going to do?"
They all look at me before Cancer says," Well, we have decided to let it go and enjoy ourselves for a while before we try to investigate a bit. We have agreed to all go swimming if we can find bathing suits anywhere."
" Well that sounds like a perfect compromise. Now let's see if we can find those swim suits," I calmly added.
Then the search for swimming suits begin. But, it is quickly over as Gemini finds an entire closet full of beach supplies, including swim suits. With that, the area is thrown into disarray as people try to grab everything they need from the closet. Soon, though everyone has found what they need and has rushed out of the room to their 'dorms' to change. I am left holding a pair of gray swim trunks and a matching shirt. I look at the shirt and back at the trunks before I throw the shirt back into the closest and run up to the boys' room to change. Once I have successfully cleaned up the mess left by the boys, I change and head down stairs to see all the boys in silence as the girls walk in. They are obviously beautiful but, I can see which boys are more attracted to other girls. It's kind of cute but, then I see Scorpio look that way at my sister and something pulls inside of me. I watch as she hugs him before they with all of the others head out to the beach carrying whatever they want. I see the two sensible ones, which are Virgo and Cancer, carrying sunblock and umbrellas as Pisces carries three towels which are probably for Virgo and Cancer. Meanwhile the rest of them each are carrying their own towels. I grab the umbrella before I head out into the sun, hoping for a calm rest of the day. But, boy was I wrong.

    Hello! I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. I really hope that their summer isn't as eventful as their school year was but, who knows. Thanks for -62k- views! It really means a lot. I want to especially thank @ALIeInApril for all of the votes. As always new chapter soon. Bye!