Chapter 44

Leo POV: Worst Fears Can Be Simplest Things
         As light comes through, I see my hands chained together. I have lost my freedom, the thing I have treasured the most. I look around and I am lead with others of multiple skin colors to the auction to be sold. My head and the rest of me is examined by many until a short person in a cloak holds out enough coins to buy me. I am sold as if I was an animal. I am lead away and brought to a small house where the ropes are cut and a face is shown. It's the prettiest face I have ever seen. Dark tan skin with no blemishes, bright green eyes, and a prefect smile lead me to believe this. She states with courage," Now that I have given you your freedom help me save the rest."
    She gives me two swords, which are pretty light. We run the auction square and fight our way through. I smile at the fact that I am helping others achieve their freedom. I now truly understand the meaning of freedom and I am forever grateful for it. We are able to free everyone and bring them all to safety. Suddenly a scroll appears in my hand as I am sent back to reality. I have faced my fear and I have won. Smiling, I see that I am the first one back.

Aries POV
I see Leo go in with the other signs. I enter my door containing my worst fear. All I see is the blonde hair of Leo. I realize that all the other signs insult me while praising Leo. I hate being in his shadow. I look at him once again and notice that in hand is my page. Ugh, how am I supposed to get it without getting insulted. I hate it when he overpowers me. We are always in competition, but its usually only friendly competition. And I can't stand how my so called friends tease me. I had friends like that before I came to Zodiac High and I am grateful that they are not in my life anymore.
Then it hit me, literally. Leo threw a basketball at my head. Why not challenge Leo to a basketball game? I've always beaten him I that sport. I yell at the top of my lungs," Leo, get your behind over here." He comes and I continue," I'll make you a deal, face me in a basketball game, first on to 3 wins. If I win you give me that scroll and if you win I'll never bother you again about that scroll."
He accepts my proposal and we are instantly transport to a basketball court. Leo gives me the ball first with a annoyed look on his. I dribble around him and almost make a shot but, Leo steals the ball before I can. I chase him all the way down the court where he scores a two-pointer. That means I have to make a three-point shot, now. I steal the ball, dribble it, and shoot the ball with all of my force. I make the shot and the other signs stand there in shock at first then they applaud wildly. Leo hands over my page and the other signs disappear. I am left with a smiling Leo, who says," Good job man." He then disappears leaving alone with my page Suddenly, a gust of wind and a white light lead me back to reality and to a nervous Leo.
Sagittarius POV
I confidently walk towards my worst fear. I hear screaming. Suddenly all of my confidence is gone. I am thrown into a terrible plague. Everyone around me has green skin with glassy eyes. I look down at my feet as I realize I am in cloth sandals and a toga. I'm back in time as well, great. I think about what could help these people and prevent me from getting sick as I try to find a doctor. The way the children faces scream for a cure just pulls at my heart. I finally finds a small house with the word Doctor hanging in front of the doorway. I go inside and am met by a tall orange haired man. We both introduce ourselves. He introduces himself as Hippocrates. Then, he asks," Well Sagittarius, what do you need? You don't look sick for that matter."
" I guess I'm here to ask if there is any medicine to help the people who suffer from... well I'm not sure exactly," I state.
" I have a formula but, I am missing one ingredient, Althaea officinalis. It grows in the high mountains and as you can see," he pauses as he points to his braces that surround his left ankle. He continents with," at this point my body is healing from a terrible tumble form when I tried to get the plant myself."
" I can get it for you," I state with my confidence restoring.
" That's very noble of you. I'll give you a map, some food for lunch, and a drawing of what it looks like. You need to get the roots," Hippocrates exclaims with excitement.
Sooner than later, I am well on my way. I follow his instructions and am soon met by a open space in a cluster of trees. I dig up the flowers, carefully collecting their roots, stems, and petals and return to Hippocrates. But, when I return, I see a pot, boiling over a fire and a note. It reads:
Sagittarius,
I have caught the plague. All you need to do is cut up the roots, put them in the pot with the petals, and stir the mixture until the petals have dissolved. Then please, leave me a bowl of the medicine and biting the pot out out heal the rest of the city.
Hippocrates
I hurriedly cut up the roots and put all of the petals into the pot. I stir it, leave a bowl, and head out with the rest of it. Soon, a healed Hippocrates is with me helping pass out the medicine. Once we have finished, we go back to his house, where I am presented with a scroll and smile. With a flash of light and a painful goodbye, I am back to reality with my scroll. I smile as I see Aries and Leo talking to pass the time. I join them as we wait for the others.
      Hi there. I am so sorry for not updating sooner. The reason it has taken me so long is that I have started a new book. If any of you want to check it out, it's called Harry Potter Preferences. Anyways, this story just got -13k-. Thanks so much. I would like to especially thank _Overdosing_, Warrioress_Of_Musix, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor, Queen_nuimnim, issy2723,m208010b, and i_is_stoopid,isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01
Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat,RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, and seehumisasewsome. I also want to thank any new followers and readers. As always, new chapter soon. It will have the Earth signs worst fear, bye.