Chapter 23

Pisces POV: A Rainbow of events
        All I can do after I close my friends to safety is to encase myself and the small room in watery walls that are stronger than steel and iron combined. When the explosion hits with full force, I feel rubble bang and bounce off my wall as it falls on the floor. The rest of the rubble surrounds me and the room. I feel someone touch my walls which gives me the strength to continue. Thankfully we are at the bottom of the building which actually helps our situation in this instance. I feel the weight of the wall get heavier with every second.
Scorpio POV
Watery walls suddenly encase the surrounding walls and door causing it become locked. I can't believe what's happening. Cancer comes over to me with tears in his eyes, it must be as hard for him as it is for me. I can't even think of a world without Pisces or a world the Zodiacs being incomplete. Cancer puts his hand on my shoulder and whispers," Do you think it's the watery wall is whats protecting us?"
I reply while touching the watery walls feeling and hoping that Pisces knows my presence," I think so but, I think these walls are made by Pisces. Do you really think they will hold even when a large pieces of rubble fall into it?"
     " I hope so," and with a pause Cancer continues,"You miss her don't you?"
     " Of course I do. How couldn't I?"
     " I guess neither of us can fathom a world without her."
     The conversation ends as the watery walls succeeded with ease. I open the door with eagerness, hoping Pisces is okay. I slowly crawl out and I am followed by an even more eager Cancer. I see a fallen Pisces. As I rush over to her, she is lifted in a blue hue, which surrounds her body. It seems to change her. Her beautiful blue eyes are closed gently and her body floats gracefully. She awakes, while the other signs appear and watch her with fear, curiousness, and many other emotions.
         Suddenly I feel myself lift upward. My head sharply turns and I see the other 10 signs being lifted as well. We all have are own hues that represent our sign. Like all the air signs have a purplish hue around and the fire signs have reddish hues around them. The earth signs have a greenish or yellow-greenish hue around them. Lastly, the water signs all have a shade of blue around them. We finally reach Pisces and form a complete circle. I can't this is happening now of all times.

    Hi there. So so sorry this took so long hoped you all like it. Thanks to Fxckxngfangirl,Chrissy8264,
VanesaRaychora, Emalionheart,
I_am_not_sure, and misunderstood2014 for either reading or/ and favoriting my story. Also thanks to anyone who has read/ favorited/or followed me. Thanks so much. New chapter soon. I promise, bye.