Chapter 34

Scorpio POV: Boys Cry Too
As I see the girls go into their new room, I am told to follow Perseus by Aries. I, with the other Zodiac guys, are lead to our room by him. I feel remorse grow inside of me, as I regret getting off to a bad start with Perseus. I hope that maybe, just maybe, we can start anew.  As I see Cancer and Perseus get along really well, I finally decide, despite how we started off, that I would make amends and we would get along. As I hear their conversation end and as we reach our dorm, I walk up to him and say," Umm, hi. I'm Scorpio; I know we got off to a bad start, but please give me a chance. I truly love Pisces."
He looks at me with kindness as his face softens, while he grabs into a bear hug he says," I will. I personally think that you and Pisces are a cute couple. I also know that you will protect her when I can't and hope you always will."
As I start to walk into our dorm, I reply,"Always." Perseus then closes the door and Aquarius goes and gets all of us dinner. I surprisingly finish first and head to bed while thinking about Perseus, Pisces, and tomorrow. My eyelids feel heavy as I drift off to sleep.
Pisces POV
As the light from the widow gently hits my face, I realize it's my first day at Celestial High. I also find out that every other girl is dressed and ready to go. I dress in a simple turquoise dress with matching dark brown boots and belts. My hair is curly with it's brown coloring. I run over to Cap and Virgo, and we start a conversation on our new classes.
       Suddenly, I hear multiple knocks on our door and as I grab my bag, I open the door swiftly. I see all the Zodiac boys with Scorpio trailing that the back with Perseus?! Oh my goodness gracious me, they're getting along! This is so wonderful.
Scorpio POV
        I hope Perseus knows that his parents are dead. I wouldn't want to bring that up on him now of all times. I instead start to tell him how Pisces  and I got together. He eventually gets the impression that I'm trying to hide something from him so he gives me his "big brother look" and gets the information out of me.  I really wanted Pisces to be the one to tell him, but I guess I was chosen to. As he busts into tears, Pisces runs over and we console him. Pisces tells him it's going to be alright. He suddenly stops crying and looks at her with glistening eyes.
Perseus POV
      As Pisces and Scorpio comfort me, I remember the day, Ms. Celestia told me that they were found each with a knife in their chests while they were still holding each other in our family room. This was over a week ago and she also said that Pisces and the 11 other Zodiacs were missing. These two things stabed me in the heart multiple times and whenever someone mentions my parents' death I burst into tears.
       When I look at Pisces with glistening eyes, I say," Guys, I'm sorry for making a scene like this. Scorpio, I really don't want you to think that I am mad at you; I'm not. I just," I sigh and continue," am still sore from my parents' death. It still pains my heart. I'm getting over it. The funerals already happened. Sorry Pisces but, they really didn't look liked the used to."
        As Pisces hears this, she starts to sob. Scorpio wraps his arms around her and comforts her. They really do make a cute couple. Anyway as Pisces dries her eyes, I look at my watch and see that it's 8:58?! Classes start at 9:00! We're going to be late. I suddenly rush everyone out the door and lead them to their class room and as I leave I grab Scorpio and pull him into the hallway. As I put my hands on his shoulders, I say," Please look out for her today. We need to protect her. Promise me you will, okay?"
      "Okay," Scorpio says.

    Hi there hoped you liked this chapter. By the way, there is a picture of the dorms. It is also in the last chapter. Also a shout out to all Harry Potter fans out there. Comment if you know, like,or found the reference. Anyways thanks to
ImTheLibrary, RiyaDirectioner, Acelya25o,and AlphaWolf_PackLeader for favoriting my story. Also thanks to all of my readers, followers, and anyone else who has favorited my story. New chapter soon, bye.