Chapter 16

Gemini POV: Another Red Book
    The day goes by fast after science. Sooner than later, all of the girls are siting in the library once again. I can't believe that we've only been back for three days and we have a ton of homework already. Just for tomorrow, I have to math, english, a huge history project, and even more science homework. I know I'm just complaining but, I hate doing it so much. I yearn to be with all of this and got out into the world and do my own thing. I like being on my own every once in a while. About every thirty minutes, I have to get up and walk around. It may seem like I'm getting nothing done, but I am. I just need to refresh my brain. My break just before I start my history as I have finally finished math, science, and english leads me to the third floor of the library. I look around at all of the dusty books when a small red one catches my eye. But, when I open it to read its first page, it is blank. Well, that's mysterious. I check out the book and return to the table wondering what's wrong with the book.

Hi there. I just wanted to thank anyone who has started me, or anyone who has liked, or read my. Thanks so much. Anyways I wanted to say sorry if don't update for a while, I am starting Science Fair at my school. It takes so much of my extra time. So sorry. Bye.