Chapter 57

Aries POV: Applause and Necklaces
As Gemini, Libra, Pisces and Scorpio assemble around the table in which Perseus, Aphros, Taurus, Cancer, Aqua, and I are already seated,  I role out the map one more time. While I do that, I explain as a point to the places on the map," So, Aqua, Cancer, Libra, and Taurus will follow the group to the Underworld until they actually go into it. When you do that, I highly suggest that you guys enter through the Gate of Shades. Then Aqua, Cancer, Libra, and Taurus will then enter into the Garden of the Hesperides. While you guys are doing that, Gemini and I will travel to Aeaea.  I know that we all thought the horn was in Crete but," I pull out an opened book as I continue with," this book says it's on Aeaea, so that's where we are going to head. Also I suggest that we all start out together and then branch out from each other. Good? Great! Let's get moving."
       As I finish, everyone stands there stunned until Perseus applauds?! Soon the room is filled with the applause of my friends. When they finish, leave the room with a bit of conversation. When we reach the large oak doors of the school, we see Ms. Zodiac and Ms. Celestia standing in front of it. Ms. Celestia steps forward as she gives Perseus and Aphros necklaces like ours except Perseus has the symbol of the Head of Medusa and Aphros of an Ichthyocentaur. She then encases each of us in a huge bright light. I am blinded but, I know that I can hear her murmuring words and the wind whistling until it all stops.
       As I open my eyes, only Gemini is beside me. We are definitely not in Celestial High anymore. Holy Ouranus we must be on Aeaea. I wonder if my friends got to their destinations safely. Nonetheless, we have to find the Horn of Chrysomallos.
Taurus POV
       As I feel the wind whip around me and as I smell the sea air, I realize we aren't in Celestial High anymore. We're somewhere else. To confirm my prediction, I open my eyes only to be greeted by Aqua, Cancer and Libra.  I find them staring towards the north. I meet their gaze until Aqua gestures for me to turn around. I soon realize why they are so silent is because we are all standing in front of a huge golden wall. It's so beautiful but, it radiates with power that's kind of scary. In the center are two mammoth doors, I go to open them but, I am stopped my Libra as she says," We've all tried to open it already."
       I shake off her hand as I run my hand over the keyhole. I enter all of my strength and concentration into open the door. I hear a creak and I know that I had opened it. Wow, I did not know I could do that.
Aqua POV
      I can't believe she opened it?! That's so amazing. I'm so lucky to have her in my group. Anyway, we all stand the in astonishment until Taurus motions for us to follow her into the Garden. It's so beautiful and breathtaking but, mysterious and powerful at the same time. That's insane about how some Grove can do that.
Aphros POV
         As I feel the temperature decrease, I realize that Perseus, Pisces, Scorpio, and I are right in front of a large black iron gate. Pisces runs her hand along the gate. She shivers knowing that behind the gate is the Underworld. She looks at us as she tries to push it open. As we run over to her, we push the gate with all our might. It slowly opens.
        As we enter, I feel my skin crawl with anxiety and my heart plummet. I look at my skin only to realize that it has turned a sickly shade of green. I almost believe I'm dead. Almost. I look at my friends only to see them looking straight ahead towards a lake. I wonder how we're going to cross it?
Scorpio POV
As I look towards the large lake, I realize it's connected to the River Acheron. And that's the river which flows into the River Styx. But, Cerberus is across the Avernos. That means we're going to have to split up. Uh oh. I wonder if the Aconite grows in the Underworld? I wonder what would happen if we touch the water of each river. I wonder if we'll run into Hades? These questions and more fill my brain as I recall that we have limited time and that we have to get moving. We do. As I look over my shoulder one more time, I know that we are leaving the mortal world.

Hi there. Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Anyway thank you so so much for -30k- views. I mean that's so amazing. I would especially like to thank jinx_ruby, Bsquared7, Yo-GBear_PugLife, Yin-Jung_Kang10, Otaku__735, TaayD0ll, Miki_Kamishiro, mabofw7, Lyla2002, JustLikePinkiePie, Ashanty_1220, DavidZephir, Pisces6006, MakaylasDeeBomb, Emely6572, Vicpuppies, DragoAylum, 2LittleIvy, rellaorellano, Shineclaw1, LittleBakaCutie, imaginetheluna, MarryPie_Kozavanilla, 0sweatergirl0, alexsis31700, Fay202, Jade4356, AdelineCreative, Inalskrova, prnxcess13, xlovelykittenx, SnowisMagic, Baby_goddess, Sherlockine2489, mcq200288, MuffinOverLord8,  PinkCat1022, that_DangerousWomen7, jade4356, Emeraldgirl53, AlyssatheDragon, WildWhisper417280, estheritytan, vanessacookie_clover, Ashanty_1220, harley_quinn_4_lifee, CookieKingdomQueen, unicornsofpower, theHalfbloodhuntress, Lovely1454, Starline_Sans, FreedomLumines, IAMONCER4EVER, MysticalDawn, _Penguins_1996_, LoveFor_Sci-Fu, butter-beer-shack, _Overdosing _, Warrioress_Of_Musix,
211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor,               Queen_nuimnim,  issy2723, m208010b, and i_is_stoopid, isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01, Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat, RiyaDirectioner, Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, _Sasha_Brause_ _Clementine, JellytheJellyfish, Icgat39, juliamarcette, Amyanne52, fandomlover312, pxnkrockhxmmo, seehumisasewsome, Lily_Fish, Risa6006, AnimeFame36, YlvoryGem, plizavelm, Empiretyplan34, Witch_Spice, KiraThompson0, Hitsuka_Marsuri, jaymr12344, monkeybread19, MakaylaIsDeeBomb, punk-rock-Lealise, LittleRay0fSunshine RJanson2, purpskitty101, _bluewriter, SoEllas, crystal_writes, Fanglesforlife24, startybat, ElizabethLombardo, AnimeUzumaki7, Neko_Otaku00, and Not_reccomended. As always, new chapter soon. I promise, bye.

P.S. The image above is a map of the Underworld.