Chapter 4

Pisces POV: Race for your spot
           I wake up as I realize it's 7:47 am?! I throw the covers off as I run to the bathroom and see an already dressed Cap putting a bow in her hair.
She says to me," You better hurry up or your going to be late for our first practice."
I mumble in reply," Okay."
      Cap leaves our dorm as I get ready by packing on my skinny jeans with my black high-top converse and a plain blue shirt. I put on my uniform for sports practice. Then, I grab my book bag, my stick for field hockey, my shin guards, and head to the field because today we are practicing field hockey.
         When I get there, I see the coach and all of the Zodiacs, as we are called. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius are all stretching together while Cancer, Aquarius, and Scorpio are running laps. Meanwhile Cap and Virgo are helping Gemini and Taurus put their shin guards on while Libra is running laps behind the boys. All of them are already in their uniforms.
      The coach calls everyone to come and meet on the starting line. I find my place on line next to Cancer.
        The coach says,"Today we're going to start with a little race that's 15 laps around the field; I expect no pushing or tripping anyone. Am I made clear?"
      We all say simultaneously," Yes sir."
    At the sound of his clear loud whistle we're all running like there's no tomorrow. Because, I surprisingly won the race, I assured my spot on my the team as well as respect from the other players.
" Good job today team see you all tomorrow," says coach. We then play a little bit of field hockey. Next time we will practice a different sport so that we can compete in all of them and crush our rituals. Anyway, we all walk to the other side of school to begin our first class of actual school work.

I want to thank Akashi0924, -IssyFrizzy-, and colorfire22 for giving me my first ever likes thanks so much guys.