Chapter 49

Taurus POV: A Life for a Life
As I follow Gemini, Libra, and Aries, I suddenly see a Cyclops. Finally when the others feel the ground shake with his every step, they see his massive body. As Aries shoots a ball of fire towards his eye, the Cyclops grabs Gemini and Libra which causes them to become unconscious. Aries sadly misses his eye and the fire forms a ring around the Cyclops and us. I instantly grow a tree and as it wraps itself around his left ankle, Aries finally hits him right in the eye. He immediately drops Gemini and Libra while still trying to fight. Eventually he says," Stop blinding me. If you stop, I'll give you this sword, you'll need it. Just leave me alone."
Wow, he's a baby, I think. Anyway, Aries takes the sword as I go over to Gemini while she and Libra slowly sit up and thank us for defeating the Cyclops. Aries and I help them up and we continue forward with all of hoping that we will not see or fight anymore monsters.
Leo POV
        As Virgo and I come to junction, I see the wall move. Wait walls can't move, right, so why is this one moving?! Virgo and I soon realize it's Ladon of the constellation Draco. He whips his tail around as I see Aries, Gemini, Libra, and Taurus appear. They join us in our fight as we tackle this mammoth obstacle. Ladon releases a loud growl and charges at us. Aries hops on his back as the rest of slide underneath him. Gemini and Libra are causing a speedy wind to prevent the fire of Ladon to move away. Virgo and Taurus are growing walls of trees to surround the beast even though Ladon burns wall after wall.
Eventually Aries stabs the beast causing it to throw him off his back and become unconscious while his sword hits my foot. I grab the sword and feel my body become stronger as I charge at the beast. I stab it's eye and cause it's heavy body to collapse with a big thud. I did it. We did it. I realize this as a tooth falls into Gemini's hand. This must be something important so she held on to it.
Cap POV
As I and Sagittarius reach another junction, we see a huge Minotaur. It charges at us as Sagi grabs it's neck and starts to suffocate it. The Minotaur rips his arms off as I grow a huge tree in which he gets his tusks stuck. He tries to pull them out. He succeeds but, one is left the tree. He instantly falls to the ground and is dead as blood gushes from his head. We take the tusk from the tree, trap the Minotaur in a cage made from bark, and see Leo, Gemini, Aries, Libra, Taurus, and Virgo. They're staring at something. It's...
Pisces POV
        As I see Bythos and Aphros making a deal with Cancer and Scorpio, I grab Aqua and I swim up to them while saying,"Not so fast Bythos and Aphros. I'll not have my fate decided by you two again. I've escaped both of you once and I plan to do it again."
While they look at me with "shock," they still keep the deal hanging over our heads. The atmosphere becomes awkwardly silent. By this simple distraction, I am able to take Bythos's trident. As soon as he notices it's gone, he chases me as I command the water to protect me, and bring Aqua to the surface. It obeys. Bythos is immediately swept to the side as I am propelled forward to a scared Aphros. He snaps out of his fright as he wrestles me for the trident while Scorpio and Cancer find and finally trap Bythos because I have the trident.
While Aphros looks at me with his sad eyes, he says," Baby, I knew you'd never come back for me. So, here just take the trident. You'll need it more than I or Bythos ever will. Just leave."
I look at him and start to cry. He knows that I love him but, not in that way. I mean he's cute and all but, I have Scorpio now. I swim closer to him and hug him. He hugs back and I feel his tears leak through the water. He will always love me. I know that but, what can I do. As I figure that out, I say," Aphros come with us. You and Bythos. You'll be happy at Celestial High. Please will you."
" Fine. Bythos get your tail over here. Cancer and Scorpio can you please let him go."
They do and when Bythos reaches his older brother,  Aphros says," Bythos come with me to Celestial High. It can be a fresh start for both of us. Please come."
Bythos POV
As my brother says this option, I feel my thoughts and body being taken over by him again. I really want to go. He says," Bythos, do you really want to go? I mean it's just high school. I need you to help me get out of here."
I reply," They are getting closer to the way out. They have the trident, the sword, the tusk, and the tooth. I need to follow them to get out. "
" Fine, but hurry. It's not fun being trapped here," he says causally.
To my brother, I reply," Let's go."
Scorpio POV
As I see Aphros lead us all to the surface, I see the rest of the Zodiacs look at us and scream with happiness. Aphros looks at us with hope as he leads us to the middle. We are instantly transported to a small room with three elderly women. One looks away from her work and says," Look who finally showed up."
Pisces POV
As we are met by three ladies, I soon realize they're the three Fates, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos. Clotho says," Well done Zodiacs. You have gotten the sword of truth, the trident of hope, the tusk of rebirth, and the tooth of happiness. All these things represent a missing page."
As soon as she says that, each item is turned into one of the four missing pages. Gemini had to tooth, Leo had the sword, Cap had the tusk, and I had the trident.
Aphros POV
As I see Pisces face light up with the success of all their hard work, she falls to the ground as Atropos holds up a colorless string and says," I'm so sorry to burst your bubbles but, her string is black and needs to be cut. "
No, she can't dye. I couldn't bare it. I say just before she starts to cut, " Wait, what about a trade, a life for a life?"
She looks at me and says," Well who wants to trade?"
Bythos POV
"I will," I say. I won't hurt my brother like how he wants me. I need to dye. I need to stop him. I am taken from my thoughts as Atropos says," Done."
I hear a long no as I fall unconscious and collapse to the floor with a smile on my face. He's dead. I'm dead.
Aphros POV
     Brother why? I should be the one to dye. Please don't go. Please don't. I break down with tears as I hear my brother say with his last breath, "I did it to stop him." As I wipe my eyes. I realize he's back oh no, he can't be. I need to warn the Zodiacs. As Scorpio picks up Pisces's unconscious body, I feel myself slip back to reality, back to Celestial High.
          When we reach Ms. Celestia's office, I see an anxious Perseus as well as Ms. Celestia. She looks at me and then at Pisces, wondering what happened and why she's not healed. As Scorpio lays Pisces gently in Perseus's arms, she says," Good to see you Aphros. Where's your brother?"
        " He ... died ... Umm,  I would like to become a student here again," I quietly reply. She looks at me with concern and says," Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Anyway that's a reasonable request. But, because both you and your brother went missing in the beginning of your sophomore year, you will have to repeat the year. I will put you with these twelve."
         She turns to the twelve Zodiacs and asks," It is okay if he joins your class?"
         I really hope it is. I really want to get know them better, even though I'm a whole year older than them. I want Pisces to see me in a good light. I want her to love me.

        Hi there. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyway, I want to thank percyjacksonlover0 for adding my story to her reading list. Also, this book will be hitting its 50th chapter. To celebrate, I will be doing drawings for this book. The drawings will be of the 12 Zodiacs and maybe Aphros. As always new chapter soon, I promise. Bye.