Chapter 74

Authors note and Preview!
As many of you know, today is the 2 year anniversary of the day that I started this story. I started this way back in 2015 and I am so thankful for all your support. Thank you so much for 762 comments, -68.4k- views and -2.82k- stars! I would not have gotten anywhere without you guys! Also, the preview is below:

Sagittarius POV
As Cancer puts the fire out, the rest of us go inside. Wow! I haven't had this luck fun in like forever. Everything is perfect. I mean I have the best girlfriend in the entire world and I have a 'family' that loves me and looks out for me. As soon as Cancer comes into the living room, the girls say goodnight to their boyfriends. Virgo hugs Leo before giving him a small peck on the lips while Gemini gives Aries a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs. Meanwhile, Taurus just gives Aqua an tight squeeze before he kisses her forehead and she heads upstairs. Libra receives a hug and a long passionate kiss from Cancer. Scorpio gives Pisces a bear hug before she pecks his lips, gives Perseus a hug, and heads upstairs. And Cap gives me a short but, passionate kiss before she heads to the rest of the girls. Arête is given a hug by both Calypso and Asterope while Aphros kind of just stands there awkwardly until he receives a small hug from Pisces. With that, the girls disappear and us boys head upstairs to get ready for bed. Back at school we would stay up late talking. I know that that might seem like a girl thing but, us guys do it to. I wonder if we will all conk out or stay up later than late?

P.S. I have gone back to school, so after the rest of this chapter comes out in about a few days, updates will go back to every 2-3 weeks.