Chapter 5

Pisces POV: The Note
After practice, I run to Language arts barely making it. I pick a desk in the middle row towards the back. Thankfully, Cap and Virgo come in and sit down next to me. 
"Today we're going to take a test to see and to review what you know," the teacher said.
As I take and finish my test, I feel like someone is watching me which brings shiver to my spine. When I go to hand in my test Scorpio walks up to me, hands in his test too, and slips a note into my hand. I go back to my desk with a calm look on my face, but on the inside I'm bubbling with fear, excitement, and wonder.
The note says:
           Meet me at door 10 right after school. Scorpio
I freak out Scorpio my crush wants to talk to ME Pisces. I can't wait to tell Cap.
Scorpio's POV
Today was the start of school; I almost hate school except for one little detail: Pisces. I can't believe what she's doing to me. She's so beautiful, no she's radiant, she's just perfect. Pisces probably thinks I'm too mysterious, too distant. How could she ever like me?
Well since I have known her since middle school, I'm going to telling her today and ask her out. The pro is that she will say yes and the con is that she will hate me forever. I wish life wasn't completely insane. After a long talk and summer with Cancer and Sagittarius, I finally I'm going to ask her.
When I saw her at practice this morning, racing, it was like a breath of fresh air. And she beat me! Which is good very good.
Anyways I'm Scorpio. And if you haven't notice I'm going insane over Pisces. Okay sorry about me ranting and raving. So today I put beanie on, got dressed, and ran to practice and then to Language Arts. I gave Pisces my note and couldn't wait for the end of the day when we would meet. So that's my day so far.

Hi guys sorry I haven't been posting I'm basically in the middle of nowhere were there's no signal what so ever. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry it's kind of short. I also wanted to thank tmurph22 for my first comment and Queen-nuimnim for favoriting my story. Thanks, a new chapter soon hopefully.