Chapter 43

Pisces POV: One Out of Twelve 
       As my scar starts to itch, the Zodiacs and I are flipping through the pages of the book. We eventually come to the page 4,100. I explain to them how the next 12 pages have been ripped out, which is kinda ironic. I know, in my heart, that the pages are where the key belongs. Suddenly I feel a tingle in my foot as it starts to glow. I look around the room and see that the symbols of the other Zodiacs are glowing each in their own color. I also notice that the key has be ignited with all of our symbols which causes a small white flame to surround it.
       The key starts to float and move slowly out of the room. I look at the other signs with confidence. We must follow it.
Aquarius POV
As I see Pisces come down with a large red book, I am again reminded why I love her so much. Ugh, why can't I move on? Since she is the last Zodiac she takes some of the traits of the other signs. For example she has as much courage as Leo and as much independence as Cap. I suddenly see a small glow coming from the above. I instantly realize it's my head. I look around at the other Zodiacs as all of our symbols come from our bodies and surround the key. The key becomes captured in a white flame and slowly moves out of the room.
We must follow it. Pisces and I realize this first and immediately we follow it leaving the other signs in awe as one by one they start to follow us and the key. As I look ahead, I recognize that Pisces scar has gotten bigger. It's all the way up her arm for Pete's sake. I go over to her and grab her hand as she winces and pull it away. She says," Sorry, it still hurts like a thousand knives."
" I'm the one who should be sorry. It's my fault your in pain," I reply.
" It's not your fault. It's my own stubbornness that let me keep it and the pain when Ms. Zodiac offered to heal it completely," Pisces says.
" I understand," I say as we become silent once again. We are lead by the key into the basement in which we were held captive. As I see Pisces start to tear up, I notice that Scorpio is comforting her. She looks so relieved and happy as he wraps his arms around her and whispers soothing words into her ear. I realize that jealousy has again consumed me as I walk over to them in rage. I calm myself down as I remember that she's never going to be mine as long as Scorpio's alive.
Scorpio POV
       As I see tears drop from Pisces's face, I wrap my arms around her and whisper words of encouragement. I look ahead and see all of our broken cages. Those memories I have break my heart as they flash through my brain. The same memories make Pisces shiver. She's strong but, not strong enough to overcome this in a short period of time. I have to be there for her; I have to protect her cause I can't fathom a world without her and her selfless love.
I suddenly remember the key. I look up to see it float toward each cage, going form one to another as if it was looking for something. The key finally reaches the water signs' cage. It circles around us as if telling us that we're almost there. I see the key find a door behind my cage at the back of the room and instantly puts itself into the keyhole of the door. It says," Only one can open the door, which one will it be out of you twelve."
Pisces POV
     I watch all of the signs fail to open the door. They look at me curiously as I step forward and turn the key without rejection. The large brown door creakily opens slowly as I push it open. The door reveals a corridor with twelve more doors, one for each of the pages and us. In the middle is a small basin that's filled with white light as the key interacts with it causing a lady to come from the light. She says," Welcome to the Cave of Pages. What you all seek is behind each of the doors. Each of you who enter will have to face your greatest fear to receive a missing page."
        As soon as she finishes, our necklaces with our symbol become filled with blue, green, red or purple light that encase us and our necklaces. The light eventually fades to reveal that we are not in what we came in but, more comfortable clothes and shoes. I, for example, have large brown combat boots with a small side bag as well as strong pair of pants and light blue shirt with my sign on it. The other signs have similar clothing but, each has something special to their outfit. For example, all the water signs have these really cool rings while the fire signs all have awesome fingerless gloves. The air signs all have arms bands and earth signs have some sort of bag.
We all stand in front of a door with our sign on it. Our necklaces start to glow madly as they fall off and unlock the door in front of us. They return to our necks as we travel to our worst fear. The world has really gone insane.

      Hi there. I want to thank all of you for -12k- views. I especially want to thank Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor,               Queen_nuimnim,  issy2723,m208010b, and i_is_stoopid,isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01
Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat,RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, and seehumisasewsome. I also want to thank any new followers and readers. As always, new chapter soon, bye.