Chapter 46

Gemini POV: Arm Bands, the Best Tool in the World
The only emotion I feel is fear. And it's eating away at me like there's no tomorrow. I am so worried about my task. What if I fail? What if I never come back? As I think these thoughts, I force myself to walk into my nightmare.
At first all I see is black, but then I see Taurus being dragged into a tank full of sharks. It had to be sharks. They're the only things that freak me out. I have to save my sister. When I realize this, I am instantly transported into the tank where I am able to breathe because of an oxygen tank and mask.
          I almost immediately swim towards to Taurus. She's barely breathing. I have to save her. As I start to swim towards her, the sharks attack me. I wrench my arms away from them and do the breast stroke towards my sister. I feel one of them bite me right where my arm band is. It instantly is stricken into paralysis. Other sharks instantly swim away from me as the realize they don't want the same fate as their friend.
When I reach her, I swiftly swim to the surface and drag her and myself out of the tank. She looks at me with relief, hands me my page, and disappears. I look around one last time just before, I am brought back to reality and a very worried Taurus.
Libra POV
The first thing I remember is seeing both Sagittarius and Leo about to fall to their death. As I try to reach them, my path becomes blocked by a mammoth wolf. As I try to get past it, it wraps it's mouth around my wrist and bites into it. Thanks be to Orion, that my arm band protected me and gave the monster poison. The monster falls to the ground as I finally reach them.
              I feel the cliff start shake and I have to decide if can save both of them. By my own conclusions, I only have enough strength to save only one of them. My eyes start to tear up as I realize they both have a girlfriend waiting for them. I know that their love is true and I will forever hate myself for not saving both.
         Suddenly, the cliff starts to crumble, I instantly grab the first hand I see and drag that person out of death. I soon realize that I have saved both boys. I had grabbed Sagittarius's hand while Leo had grabbed his ankle. They both present me with my page and a nod of thanks just before they disappear. I am so thankful I didn't have to chose between the two of them. I am brought back to reality by a white light where I am met by my faithful friends.
Aquarius POV
As I watch everyone else walk confidently into their nightmares, I stand just outside mine, looking at it with fear. Eventually, with a surge of confidence and guilt, I throw myself into its white light, close my eyes, and await its tortures. I am standing in front a smiling Taurus.  At first I think that it's no big deal but, that soon changes as emotions swell up inside of me. I can't even control them anymore. I hate that I can't have control on what I feel like. I've moved on from Pisces and now, apparently, my emotions are telling me that Taurus is the one for me.  With her deep blue eyes and light brown hair, she's become my Aphrodite. But, then there's a part of me that mentions rejection. As Taurus face changes into a sad frown and as she turns to walk away, I realize its now or never. I gently grab her wrist and confess all of my feelings. She patiently waits till I'm done before she goes on her tiptoes and places a soft kiss. I kiss her back, knowing that I have conquered my fear of rejection. Soon, I am back to reality with my scroll. I smile, remembering what I have overcome. Then I join a conversation with Leo and Aries as I wait impatiently for the water signs.
      Hi there. Hoped you like this chapter. I had a lot of fun writing it. Anyways, this story just got -14k-. Thanks so much. I would like to especially thank _Overdosing_, Warrioress_Of_Musix, 211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor, Queen_nuimnim, issy2723,m208010b, and i_is_stoopid,isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01
Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat,RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, and seehumisasewsome. I also want to thank any new followers and readers. As always, new chapter soon, I promise. It will have the Water signs worst fear, bye.