Chapter 77

Libra POV: Surprise {Part 2}
    As everyone begins to sit down, Taurus and I bring out our cake. It's four layers each representing a different element with red velvet for the fire signs, pound cake for the air signs, chocolate for the earth signs, and vanilla for the water signs. It will taste magnificent. Anyway, when we bring it to the table everyone looks at in awe. Cancer breaks the silence by saying, " This looks wonderful! But, what exactly are we celebrating?"
    " Acceptance letters," Virgo states with a smile.
    " The letters that changed our lives ," Capricorn comments.
    "The letters that changed our lives  for the better," Taurus says as she gleams.
     " The day our world changed," I reply as I hug Cancer.
     " The day our world began to turn for the better!" Gemini exclaims.
     " The day we met each other," Pisces adds.
     " I get it," Cancer replies as he looks up at me, " It was the day our 'adventure' started."
     " The day we found our home," Aquarius comments with a smile on his face.
     " The letters that brought us together,"  Leo adds.
     " The day we were "forced" to become friends," Scorpio says with a smile as he hugs Pisces.
     " The day our lives became a living hell but, we found a family," Aries states with a chuckle.
     " The day we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into," Sagi responds as everyone laughs.
That day and those letters are truly what brought us together and know I can't picture my life without them. As soon as we had gotten those letters, our parents helped us packed and we immediately went to Zodiac High. It was that day where we all met each other and our adventures started. But, even with all of pain and devastation that followed that happy day, we found a new family. A family that would watch out for each other and take care of each other.
" Care to explain," Calypso questions as her voice interrupts my thoughts.
" The twelve of us, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, myself, Scorpio, Sagi, Cap, Aqua, and Pisces, went to a different school before Celestial High for our freshman and part of our sophomore years. The day we speak of is the day we got our acceptance letters and the day we met each other. Although a few us knew each other already, like the water signs knew each other, it was still the day all of us had officially met each other. That day was the beginning of a roller coaster of an adventure that would bring us together. And we got to meet amazing people along the way, like you, Aphros, Asterope, and Arête.  But, most importantly we found a family that loves each other very much," I respond with a smile on my face. 
" Am I part of your family then?" Aphros asks, clearly looking for a place to belong, just like we were.
" Of course you are! And so are Perseus, Calypso, Asterope, and Arête!" Pisces exclaims, " You became family as soon as you became our friends!"
Cancer POV
As the night wore, I am once again reminded that I am not alone in this world. I have a beautiful family that makes my life worth living. And best of all, I have a loving girlfriend. Just the thought of her makes me smile. Anyway, after the cake, we slowly head up to bed. I being the last one up, as it was my day to do dishes, turn off the lights and head upstairs. As I reach the last step, my eye catches a red light from down stairs. I decide to check it out and hurry down the stairs to the kitchen. On the wooden table is a small red book similar to the one Aries and I found not to long ago. I pick it up only to hear multiple footsteps running around upstairs. The lights flicker on and everyone is coming down the stairs. Something must be aloof. A million questions run through my head as Gemini places another red book next to mine while Aries and Virgo place two more next to the other two. Then Pisces places a large red book into center of all of these books. They are all glowing with a red hue. The tense silence is broken when Virgo says, " Something's wrong. I mean these books are glowing."
" I know. I wonder if they contain words now?" Gemini questions.
" You mean the book that you brought had no words, too?" Aries responds.
" Mine didn't either," Virgo states with curiosity.
" All I know is the last my book glowed was after defeated Ms. Zodiac or whatever evil was inside of her," Pisces reminds us of that time.
" Those 12 missing pages that we had to find only lead us to need to find four more books," Scorpio reminds us of our last mission.
" I think the four books we have are the ones we were looking for," Cap concludes.
" But, I thought they were blank," Aries states.
" Well, maybe they aren't anymore?" I question as I open the book that I found. Writing mysteriously appears in an language unknown. Great, we now have another puzzle to solve. Goodbye, to a normal summer. And hello to another adventure.

Merry Christmas! I apologize for the delayed update. School has been a monster this year. But, I am now on Christmas break. So be prepared for many updates before January 8th, when I go back to school. Then new chapters will be posted hopefully every 2-3 weeks. Happy Holidays!