Chapter 21

Cap POV: Magic II
        The next afternoon after school, I hear Pisces start to talk about magic. I can't believe what Pisces is telling me. She's so happy but confused about how we all have powers; it's insane. Suddenly, there's a knock on our door. I go to open it and the other 10 signs are present. I just stare at them and finally believe what Pisces is saying. Well, Aries hair is basically on fire but, not burning while Sagittarius has a huge fire ball in his hand and seems to handle it with ease. The next person who walks is Leo with a ring of fire surrounding him. Then Virgo and Taurus walk in. Virgo has plants growing from her palms while Taurus has a tree in one hand and is carving designs in the tree with the other hand while making it grow slightly.
          The air signs are next to come in. Libra has air circling her hair and she does seem to have it under control. Gemini on the other hand has air ruffling up her clothes and hair. She suddenly waves her hand and the air stops in an instant. Aquarius brings in a breath of air that smells like the sea. Lastly the two water boys walk in. Cancer is causing the water in his hand to become different visible shapes. Scorpio on the other hand is causally disappearing and reappearing all over the room. When he moves he leaves a tiny trail of water behind him. So my guess is that he uses water to move so quickly. Pisces is the last to show me her powers. She can form water balls, becoming nothing but a puddle, and move very quickly. I can transform any dead or dying plant into a new and better version of the original plant.
Pisces POV
          I can't believe all of the other signs' powers. They are all exactly how imagine them to be. I walk over to Scorpio and hold his hand while resting my head on his shoulder as the conversation starts slowly.

    Hi there. So Sorry this took so long. Hoped you all like it. I also just wanted to say that this story got -3k- views to. I am so thankful for all of your help to reach this very high number. I want to especially thank ScorpioMelon, MASTER112,Redhead_nique57, isbellablack_01, PrettyNerdyGirl01,
Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, seehumisasewsome,tmurph22, _IzzyFizzy_,bubblefox, colorfire22,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx and everyone else. Thanks so so much, bye.