Chapter 20

Pisces POV: Magic I
Just as our conversation starts to end, Scorpio suddenly says," Let's go for a swim."
      " Race you to the deep end," I reply. We both jump in hurriedly, with all of our clothes on. I always wear water proof clothing as being a water signs brings daily mishaps with water.  I can feel my heart racing with joy. All I see is a colossal splash and warm water rushing around me. When I get to the deep end, I can't see Scorpio anywhere. I start to call his name and swim to every corner of the pond/ waterfall. I finally see him. I briskly swim over to him. I see him smiling. I guess he knows I love him because I got so worried.  I walk over to his open arms and we embrace. We just stand there hugging. He finally loosens his grip a little bit and kisses me slowly but, with confidence. When we finish the kiss and embrace Scorpio says," Do you trust me with all your heart?"
      " Yes I do, but do you trust me?"
       "Of course."
There are a few moments of silence when we dry off . After for what seemed like forever Scorpio takes my hand and tells me to close my eyes. When I am allowed to reopen them, I see Scorpio standing proudly and behind him I suddenly see the door of my dorm. I can't believe it. Less than two seconds ago we were at the poll room and now we are at my dorm. I look at Scorpio,w acting an answer.
   " I used magic," Scorpio says quietly.
   " That's amazing! I actually can use magic too," while I said that I formed a water ball threw it in the air and caught it in the other hand.
    " I wonder is anyone else can use magic?" I say.
    " Yes, they all can. I have seen it once or twice."
    " I wonder if that's why we are here. Maybe it's because we have powers?"
" Probably. Well, it's almost curfew. I have to go. Goodnight."
With that Scorpio kisses my hand and walks down to his dorm. I smile as I walk into my dorm to see Cap still up. I do my best to answer all of her questions. Soon we are both in our beds and fast asleep, dreaming about the next day.
      Hoped you liked this chapter. Anyways thanks to all of my supporters. Bye.