Chapter 41

Pisces POV: Forgiveness and More Problems
        As I open my heart for forgiveness, I look up at Scorpio. I can see that he's recalling all the time we spent with her and at Zodiac High. I know he really hates her for what she did to us, but as his expression softens, I know she's forgiven. The other signs come to similar conclusions as I step forward. I look at her while walking over to her. As I grab her hands, I say," I know you've done a lot of painful things to the other Zodiacs and I, but we forgive you. Everybody deserves another chance and we are willing to give it."
          She looks at me with a grateful heart and a kind smile. Hopefully, she will mend her ways and become twice the person she once was. As I leave her and start to go to Scorpio, she grabs my arm while saying," Pisces, I'm so sorry for that scar. And for all the other ones that I have given your friends. Please let me heal it for you."
       " Oh, no thanks. It's become an important reminder of what it felt like to lose my friends. It also has shown me how to give people another chance. I actually like it. It's definitely me," I say with a smile spread on lips.
         As she looks at me with confusion and then understanding, she whispers," I think understand why it means so much to you."
I walk towards Scorpio and away from her as she turns to the other signs as they all accept her act of repair. When I reach Scorpio, he puts his arms around me from behind and holds me with all his might.
Scorpio POV
As I hold Pisces in my arms, as Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac start to lead us back to our dorms. Pisces grabs my hands and we trail at the end. We are both lost our own thoughts. I look behind my shoulder one last time to see that the hallway is completely fixed. As I explain this to Pisces, she tells Ms. Celestia that we will be right and she leads me back to the hallway.
We both stand there in shock. How can this be possible? What caused this? Believe me it's a good thing but, it's kinda weird. Suddenly, I hear a low masculine voice say," You were too lucky this time, but next time you won't be."
As I hear this, I look a Pisces, who is now on the brink of crying. She looks at me as we realize that Ms. Zodiac was possessed. Her actions weren't her own. I feel my heart rate increase and Pisces's breathing accumulate out of fear. We run out of the hallway and catch up to the other Zodiacs at the girls' room. Pisces explains and asks Ms. Celestia if she could heal all of the boys' wounds. Ms. Celestia agrees and Pisces leads all of the boys into her shared room.
Once we are all in the room and all the wounds are healed, Pisces runs up a small spiral staircase and brings down a large book. Virgo and Cap walk over to her as she shakes her head yes. They back away with shock spread across their faces. I realize it's going to be a long night.
Pisces POV
       As soon as I got back to my dorm, I ran up the small staircase and into my art room. I can clearly remember the day when Virgo, Cap, and I were reading some psychology books for our upcoming test. But, as we were putting the books back, we saw a small door that was hiding behind the books. I instantly opened it out of curiosity and found a large book covered with a red cloth and a key latch onto it with a thin golden thread. There was no titled on the cover but, on the first page, it show the 12 zodiac symbols.
      We, at that instance, read the whole book together and realized it was warning us and preparing us for something that laid ahead. We put the book back with worry spreading through our bodies. That night neither one of us could sleep so, we all stayed up together and pondered the books meaning. We had almost forgotten about the key. I brought it out from my desk and we examined it carefully. I can remember the horrible feeling in my stomach that night. We had to find out where the key belonged, where its keyhole was. I thought it happened when we stopped Ms. Zodiac, but there's so much more to it.
       As the memory fades in my mind, I come back to reality and slam the book next to Scorpio while the other Zodiacs look at me with shock and instantly stop talking. I say," Now that I've got your attention. I have something important to say. While you guys were being lead back to our dorms, Scorpio and I ran back to the hallway, in which we fought in, and found that it was as good as new. Then we heard a voice say,' You were too lucky this time, but next time you won't be.' When we rushed back to you guys, I realized somethings coming and it's going to be big. And we're going to have to fight it."
         Their expressions change rapidly through my little spiel. I see all the fire signs get furious and then worried while the air signs cower at my words. The earth signs all look at me with destress while the two water boys look at me with wonder and worry spread on their faces. I can barely believe what I just said. All I know is that tonight's going to be a very long night.

        Hi there. I am back in business and new chapters should be coming out more frequently. Anyway I want to thank SunnyShine12 and ZoeNightShade for either favoriting my story or adding my story to their reading list. Also thanks to anyone who has read my story. New chapter soon. I promise, bye.