Chapter 22

Scorpio POV: Eleven not Twelve
         I suddenly feel a slim and graceful hand grasp mine and a innocent head resting on my strong solder. The conversation starts very slowly and in the middle of Aries telling how the other 10 signs got their powers a sudden, loud thud erupts from the library, the farthest building from us. We all turn and look towards it and see the other buildings start explode one after another. Pisces is now in the middle of the room, and yelling at the top of her lungs, she exclaims with tears in her eyes ,"Everyone come close and listen to my words. Underneath this rug is a small, small room,almost everyone can fit except one. Here you will all be safe. Now all of you get down there. No buts. I love you all."
I can't believe what Pisces is saying. I can't lose her now, I just can't. I will not go down there without her. I won't. The other signs look at her with pain, sadness, hurt, and gratefulness on their faces. They all say goodbye, so that it's only the water signs left in the room, me, Pisces, and Cancer. Cancer looks like he won't go down with us, correction, without Pisces. I knew he had a thing for her, but she chose me, thankfully. I guess she looks at him like an older brother. Eventually, Cancer finally goes down after a lot of persuasion from Pisces and lots of tears. I still stand with her, grasp her in my arms, and feel her head nuzzle into my chest as tears from her eyes wet my shirt. I wish life wasn't so hard. I would never let her go. I will forever be reminded of our last embrace. She looks at me, and wishes that I would go to safety. I can't. But, she won't take no for an answer; she eventually leaves my tight embrace with a small kiss on my tired lips and opens the square door that leads to my future. She promises that she will make it out alive and that we will see each other again soon. I crash my lips into hers and descend down the latter slowly and with shame. Pisces traps us in there and the explosion hits full on.

        Hi there. Hoped you liked this chapter. Thanks to everyone who has read this book/ story. New chapter soon,bye.