Chapter 12

Capricorn POV: Two Smiling Faces
As Pisces comes rushing into our dorm with a smiling face, she starts to talk so fast that I can't even understand her and I usually can. I ask her to slow and after a breath she tells about what happen today with Scorpio. I smile throughout her story until she says," Cap! I almost forgot about our science project. And it's due in three day! Come on we need to find some books on flying machines."
She pulls my left arm as she practically drags me, repeating my nickname over and over again until I am on my own feet and following her. When we reach the library, she finally becomes shushed as on pour way there she was telling me all about her idea. I quite like it and think it will work perfectly. We go to the section of the library dedicated to the sciences. As we turn to look down another shelf, we are met by Scorpio and Sagittarius. Sagittarius smiles at us as Pisces cheeks become a light pink and Sagittarius blurts out," Hey, Pisces! Heard about you and Scorpio over here. Congrats!"
Leave it to a fire sign to make things awkward. I smile at his remark though, I'm not quite sure why. Pisces has regained her composure and is helping Scorpio find some books. Soon they both have sacks of books. 'How cute,' I think as I turn back to Sagittarius smiling, thanking him for helping me get a book down. He smiles as he calls," Common lover boy! We've got sowed work to do."
They wave goodbye as Pisces and I burst out laughing. We know that this year has gotten off to a great start and we can't wait for more.

Hi there. Thanks for all the views. Here's the new cover. Hope you all enjoyed it and this chapter.