Chapter 32

Pisces POV: A New Chance
I see somebody. It's Perseus. I thought he was dead. I rip my arm from Scorpio's grip and run to my older brother. He grabs me into a bear hug and we start talking about how he and his friends, Orion and Centaurus, found us down here. Perseus and I have always known if one of us was in trouble. This time, Perseus had a vision in which, he saw what was happening through my eyes. Scorpio walks over to us and as he puts his hands on my shoulders, looks at Perseus with a stern look on his face. I explain," Scorpio, this is my older twin, Perseus. Perseus, this is my boyfriend, Scorpio."
Scorpio POV
       As I hear Pisces introduce me to her brother, I look at him as if he has harmed the only thing I love, which would and will always be Pisces. I hope he fears me. He better; if he knows what's good for him.
Perseus POV
I hear Pisces say that this guy named Scorpio is her boyfriend. Out of all the boys, Pisces chose him?! He looks like he just got out of bed. As he looks at me with burning passion, I feel like he wants me to fear him. Well, I don't and if he ever hurts Pisces, he's got something coming.
Pisces POV
      As I see Perseus and Scorpio look away from each other, the other signs slowly come forward. They talk to each other and to our rescuers. The 12 signs follow my bother and his friends casually walk through the door, up the stairs, and up to the classrooms above. As we scurry down the empty hallway, I see all the doors closed except for one, which by my guess in the office of the principal. I figure that I am correct because her name tag reads.
      Perseus says suddenly," Ms. Celestia, we found the 12 Zodiacs in the basement behind the janitor's closet."
She replies in a motherly tone as she turns to the 12 of us," Welcome to Celestial High. Since your school has been destroyed, you are welcomed to stay here and finish High School. You will stay in our dorms and become part of our glorious High School."

Hi there. Sorry for changing POVs so often. Anyways thanks to everyone who has read this story, favorited it, and added it to their reading lists. Thanks so much; new chapter soon, bye.