Chapter 55

Pisces POV: We Leave at Six
As I look at Cap and Sagi, I feel as if I have to figure out what each ingredient is. The antidote reads:
------------------------------------------------------- To create the antidote for Kampê poison, you will need:
             • Water from the river Styxs, to fulfill the promise of ' rebirth '
            • The flower that grew from the Spittle of Cerberus ( Aconite )
            • A golden apple from Hera's tree
            • A flower from a Baobab tree that grows in the Garden of the Hesperides with the golden apple tree.
• Herbs used by Glaucus
           • Has to brewed in a horn of Chrysomallos
* This will make four antidotes.*
-------------------------------------------------------
         I look at my friends as we pass around the recipe. It appears that we have to go to three different places to gather all the ingredients. As we figure out where all of the ingredients are, Cancer, Gemini, and Taurus run in holding an unconscious Leo and an unconscious Virgo. I kneel/ fall down next to my unresponsive friends as we decide that we need to get busy to find these scattered ingredients.
        Because Chrysomallos is the Aries constellation, Aries figures out that the horn of Chrysomallos is native to the island of Crete and that if the horn is out on a full moon, it will produce a map to its holder that gives directions to the Herbs of Glaucus. While Aries explains this, Libra and Cancer find a page in that red book marked the Garden of Hesperides. As Aries finishes, they explain that the Golden apples and the Baobab tree grow there. But, we soon find out the it's guarded by Ladon and the Hesperides. When they finish, we all realize that the Aconite and the River Styxs are obviously in the Underworld.
         As Perseus and Aphros join our conversation with a promise to help us, I figure that with 8 conscious Zodiacs, Aphros, and Perseus, that makes ten people to find these scattered ingredients. But, who's going to stay a watch our friends? Maybe I should. I mean I'm still recovering from Scorpio's and mine Kampê incident. But, on the other hand, I want to go with my friends and help find the ingredients. Eventually we're going to have to inform Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac about our quest to save our friends.
As soon as I think that, we hear a knocking at the door. Aries opens it and in come Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac. They take one look at Cap, Sagi, Virgo, and Leo and immediately know that it was the work of Kampê.
Ms. Celestia says," My dear students, if I may ask, what's are you going to do about your friends?"
Aries looks at them and explains," We have basically decided that the ten of us are going to separate and find the 6 types of ingredients to save our friends. The only problem is that we don't know who will stay behind and watch over our unconscious friends. "
Ms. Zodiac joins our conversation with," Aries, we would be happy to watch your friends."
         He thanks them as we get a large map, place it on the wooden table and start to map out our path to the Underworld, Crete, and the Garden of Hesperides. When I look over my shoulder, I see Ms. Celestia and Ms. Zodiac instantly levitate Sagi and Leo to their beds while they rest Cap and Virgo on the couches across from us and tell us they will bring them to their dorm in a little bit just after they prepare the room for them. I turn back to the map when I know that they are safe. As I looked away from them, I feel Scorpio wrap his arm around my waist and while his nose tickles mine, he says," I'm glad you're alright."
Libra POV
        I look at Gemini and Taurus as they decide that they are going to be separated to find the ingredients. Gemini and Aries definitely are really good at directions because they lead us through the maze so, they should be the ones to find the herbs and the horn. Because Taurus and I both fought the dragon Ladon before, we should in the group to go the the Garden of the Hesperides. And the Underworld? I honestly think Scorpio and Pisces should go there. I mean they are some of the strongest signs and they only get hurt trying to save others, which I guess happens often.
        Anyway, as I hear Aries say that he should go to find the horn and then the herbs, the other signs agree while Gemini agrees to go with him. That leaves eight people to go to the Underworld and the Garden of the Hesperides. As I make my decision, I instantly say," I would be glad to go to the Garden and find the two trees."
      Instantly, everyone's eyes look into mine. As silence encases the room, Pisces replies with," I agree. I mean she has already fought Ladon and won. So, I think she should go a retrieve the apples and the flower. Anyone want to go with her?"
           Everyone stays silent until Cancer says," I'll be happy to with her."
         " Me too," answers Taurus.
         " I will go as well," Aqua says, proudly joining our group.
         " Well that settles it. Aries and Gemini will go find the horn of Chrysomallos and the Herbs while Libra, Cancer, Taurus, and Aqua find the golden apples and Baobab flowers. And lastly I, Scorpio, Aphros, and Perseus will find the Aconites and the water from the River Styx. I think we should wait till about 6 in the morning to start. I mean it's only 3 hours away and we could get time to pack as well as get some much needed rest. Any objections? No? Good. We'll meet back here at 6 then," Pisces says as the others disperse from our conversation and start to bustle around getting ready. Well, all I know is that we start at 6. We leave our friends at 6. And our adventures will begin at 6.

Hi there. I'm so so sorry for not publishing sooner. I had a issue with my phone where I do all of my work for Wattpad. Anyway, thank you all for -26k-, -27k-, and -28k- views. I would especially like to thank AdelineCreative, Inalskrova, prnxcess13, xlovelykittenx, SnowisMagic, Baby_goddess, Sherlockine2489, mcq200288, MuffinOverLord8,  PinkCat1022, that_DangerousWomen7, jade4356, Emeraldgirl53, AlyssatheDragon, WildWhisper417280, estheritytan, vanessacookie_clover, Ashanty_1220, harley_quinn_4_lifee, CookieKingdomQueen, unicornsofpower, theHalfbloodhuntress, Lovely1454, Starline_Sans, FreedomLumines, IAMONCER4EVER, MysticalDawn, _Penguins_1996_, LoveFor_Sci-Fu, butter-beer-shack, _Overdosing _, Warrioress_Of_Musix,
211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor,               Queen_nuimnim,  issy2723, m208010b, and i_is_stoopid, isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01, Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat, RiyaDirectioner, Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, _Sasha_Brause_ _Clementine, JellytheJellyfish, Icgat39, juliamarcette, Amyanne52, fandomlover312, pxnkrockhxmmo, seehumisasewsome, Lily_Fish, Risa6006, AnimeFame36, YlvoryGem, plizavelm, Empiretyplan34, Witch_Spice, KiraThompson0, Hitsuka_Marsuri, jaymr12344, monkeybread19, MakaylaIsDeeBomb, punk-rock-Lealise, LittleRay0fSunshine RJanson2, purpskitty101, _bluewriter, SoEllas, crystal_writes, Fanglesforlife24, startybat, ElizabethLombardo, AnimeUzumaki7, Neko_Otaku00, and Not_reccomended. I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. As always, new chapter soon. I promise, bye.