Chapter 35

Pisces POV: Aries vs Leo
As Scorpio sits down in the desk adjacent to mine, I hear the bell ring as our new teacher says," Zodiacs, this is your teacher Prometheus."
Prometheus appears to have just gotten out of college. He has white blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He also seems pretty chill. I hope he won't betray us. Our last teacher did. We've been through so much in so little time. It's unbearable. I wish it had never happened. Anyways as Ms. Celestia leaves, Prometheus says," Umm, hi there. As you know I'm just Prometheus. Nothing fancy before or after it please. Thanks. Anyways, let's get down to business. First things first, attendance."
As he goes through our names we all give him some sort of reply. He struggles through a few of them although he knows all of them by the end if attendance. After we finished attendance, Ms. Celestia comes rushing in with 12 tickets. As she gives them to Prometheus, she says," Sorry to interrupt but, tonight is the winter dance. I hope you all will be attending. Anyways, Prometheus pass these out to your students. Bye."
" Okay class, everyone come up and get one of each," he says. We all look at each other with confusion as Aries and Leo race to the front. Aries gets there first surprisingly, with and angry Leo following close behind. As they continue to argue, I and the rest of the signs creep up behind them and try to stop an old- fashioned fight from happening between them. We start to succeed, but Prometheus pulls them apart before we ever could. Wow, this guy has some guts. After Aries and Leo quit bickering, I finally get my ticket. I hope Scorpio will ask me to go with him.
     As I sit down, he says," Umm, Pisces will you go with me to the dance tonight?"
          " Yes!" I say a little to loud which causes everyone to look my way and me to blush. I can't wait for tonight.

     Hi there. Thanks so much for -9k- views. I especially want to thank eqc123, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,  -IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor, Queen_nuimnim, issy2723,m208010b, and i_is_stoopid,isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01
Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat, RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski,
KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, and seehumisasewsome. Also thanks to anyone who has read this story/ favorited/ added it to their reading list/ or has followed me. New chapter soon. I promise. Thanks, bye.