Chapter 52

Scorpio POV: Dates and Older Brothers
As I sit on my bed, I can't help but, think that it's been a thousand years since I've been with Pisces. Oh, Orion I love her. It feels like an eternity since I had been with her. I can't wait for her to see my surprise. She'll love it.
        I am taken from my thoughts as Cancer sits down on my bed. He knows I'm thinking about tonight and has probably come to tell me something important. He did offer to help me set up and even though I said I had it, he still gave me some good advice. We both see Leo and Sag pacing the floor, nervously, because they both have dates too. They accidentally bump into each other, apologize, and continue as if it never happened. 
      It honestly makes me and Cancer laugh causing them to look angrily at us until they both smile and start to laugh with us.
Cancer POV
After the laughter seizes, the air of the room becomes very tense again. I finally break the silence by saying," Guys, you need to see someone. I mean if you can't handle this, what can you handle."
With a chuckle, I see Leo look at me and say," Bro, I know that what you say is true but, you've never even had a girlfriend. So, you don't know what it feels like. No offense."
" None taken. You're all in basically the same position, so why can't you help each other out?" I reply while I leave my spot on the bed. But just before I leave, I stick my head in the doorway and say," Good Luck guys."
In my mind, they're all going to need it.
Leo POV
When Cancer leaves, I instantly look at Sagi and then at Scorpio. I am the first one to speak as Sagi and I sit next to Scorpio," I guess this is going to get awkward. Anyway, Cancer really does know what's best in this instance. We're all so nervous. It's a good thing, right? Well, we all love our girlfriends dearly. So that's one thing in common."
        I chuckle as Scorpio replies," Umm, yeah. We all need them too, I guess."
This causes all of us to chuckle whole heartedly and Sagi to answer with," I totally agree. Hey, when are your guys' dates cause it's 6:45 ?"
Scorpio is the first to reply with," Seven o' clock. When's yours?"
" Mines at seven too," I reply. Sagi also replies with seven. The time eventually sinks into us as we all start worry. If I wasn't worrying with them, I hopefully would be laughing with them.
Pisces POV
As we get to our dorm, I see Virgo, who is wearing a floral dark green dress, literally freaking out. I soon find out that she's nervous for her first date ever with Leo. Cap then comes rushing in, wearing a forest green dress, and asks if we have any advice for her because she's got her first date with Sagi tonight also. Well that's ironic. Anyway, I answer their worries with," If they really care about you, they'll love you for you. Hey, how about this? Let me help you guys get ready."
They both nod in agreement as I change into my blue floral dress slip on my white combat boots while they slip in their cool high heeled boots, too. I beckon them to sit down in the art room while I get the needed hair supplies.
      With Virgo, I do a side fish tail braid and curl her other hair. As soon as she sees it, she loves it.  For Cap, I do a small fish tail braid down the middle of her head and straighten the rest of hair. When I finish, Cap gives me a huge hug as she says," How can I ever repay you?"
      " Oh, it's my pleasure. There is no need to repay," I reply as she forces me into the same chair in which she recently sat. She then tells me to close my eyes while I feel a slight tug on my hair as Cap styles it. When I am finally allowed to open my eyes, I am met by an eager friend with a mirror in her hand. As I look over the intricate braids, I see a smile creep on my lips. I hug her while saying thank you again and again. Tonight's going to be dynamite.
Scorpio POV
       As Virgo opens the door, I see Cap coming down the stairs. I have to say the both look beautiful and both Leo and Sagi are very lucky guys. But, they aren't as lucky as me. In my eyes Pisces is the most beautiful girl around. But, it's not just her looks that make her pretty though, it's her curious personality. As well as her courageous and positive attitude, that make me love her. Anyway, I ask Cap," Were's Pisces?"
       She replies while she turns back to Sagi," She's just upstairs. She'll be down soon."
     As soon as she finishes, we hear a door creak shut. My head immediately looks up as my blue eyes match hers. Pisces runs down the stairs and into my awaiting arms. We share a small kiss as I say,"Hey you look beautiful."
      Her cheeks darken as she replies," Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself."
       As I start to reply, I see Perseus rush in while Sagi, Cap, Leo, and Virgo leave the dorm. I look at Leo and with my eyes I ask him to stay. He just shakes his head and wishes me luck. Oh, boy, I think to myself as Perseus comes over to us and asks," Can I see Scorpio for a while?"
      Pisces wishes me luck after she replies with a small yes. This is going to be very interesting.
Perseus POV
        As I get Scorpio to follow me, we walk away from Pisces and into another room where I say to Scorpio," Okay Scorpio, since her father is dearly departed, I'm filling in. Ready to be tested?"
        He gulps as I continue with," Question number one: Why did you fall in love with my sister?"
       As relief encase his face, he replies with,"  I fell in love with her courageous, positive, and kind nature. Besides that, she's really beautiful."
" Good answer. Anyway next question: Do you respect her and her wishes?"
He thinks for a while before replying," I do."
" Okay, final question: Do you love her with all your heart?"
" Yes, I love her."
After he replies, I give a pat on the back while whispering," I personally like you. And I hope you'll both be happy together."
We leave the room as I see a very happy Pisces hug Scorpio as I say that he passed. They then leave the dorm holding hands, ready for their second date.

Hi there. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so so sorry for not posting sooner. I'm also on Spring Break so, updates should be more frequent. Anyway, I have good news this story got -20k- and then -21k- since the last update. It also has -1.24k- stars and 210 comments. Thank you all some much. This really means a lot to me. I mean I thought that my story would only get -1k- and nothing more.  Because of this, I would like to especially thank Starline_Sans, FreedomLumines, IAMONCER4EVER, MysticalDawn, _Penguins_1996_, LoveFor_Sci-Fu, butter-beer-shack, _Overdosing _, Warrioress_Of_Musix,
211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor, Queen_nuimnim, issy2723, m208010b, and i_is_stoopid, isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01, Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat, RiyaDirectioner, Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, _Sasha_Brause_  _Clementine, JellytheJellyfish, Icgat39, juliamarcette, Amyanne52, fandomlover312, pxnkrockhxmmo, seehumisasewsome, Lily_Fish, Risa6006, AnimeFame36, and Not_reccomended. The water signs' drawings will in the next chapter. As always, new chapter soon. I promise. Happy Easter.

P. S. The girls' outfits for their dates are below.