Going to La Push

My name is Coredelia Uley. My parents named me Cordelia which means "of the sea"and I really can't complain. I love the ocean. My mother and father died when I was 13 and all the family I have left is my brother Sam Uley. I left to Brooklyn right then with a chaperone. I couldn't bear it.. how could I. My parents had died and they were everything I loved. I couldn't bear to look at my brother because all I saw was my parents in his face. Everybody tells me they died on a car accident but I have a feeling it's different. There was something else. That night.. seemed too different...But that's for another time... I currently live in Brooklyn as a fashion designer and I never went to high school. I was supposed to go home after a year but I caught a job here in the thing I love which is fashion.

   But just because I do work in one of my passions doesn't guarantee me complete happiness. Living almost all alone now I've felt lonelier by the day. I've missed my friends Embry Call, Quill Atera, Jared, Seth, Paul, ugh all of them specially Sam. I realized after years that I did have family. They were my family. I just didn't think of it in the moments I was caught up in grief. I have been away from home for 5 years and I miss them. Luckily I'm going back in a 2 days and Sam is super excited and I can't wait to see Emily Young. She was always like a sister to me and she and Sam are getting married which is insane!!! I'm just glad that I get to go home and truly feel that sense of family that I've missed in these years.

Sam pov.
I am super happy my sister is coming to live with me. She is all the family I have and she's in Brooklyn. Most of us miss her shyness and the way she was. Most of all.. I missed the only link I had to my parents. I missed them so much it hurt everyday. A yell shook me out of my revery. "Sam" I heard Emily tell form upstairs. "What is it honey"I replied as I walked upstairs into our bedroom. "What's her favorite color so we can have the walls painted that color" she asked exited. "Aqua" I say. She's such a nice person I can't help but go hug her. We stay in that hug until it's time to patrol. I give her a kick peck on the lips and leave.

I trudge down the stairs and out into the outdoors. All I can think of is Cordelia. As soon as I shift I am bombarded with questions. Stupid dogs.
"What's  happening" Quil asked
"Whose  coming" asked Paul
" What are u guys preparing for" asked Embry.
"What is it? " asked Jacob
"Is it a girl"asked Seth
"Is it a boy" asked Brady
"Is it nice" asked Jared rather shyly.
"What's  happening" asked collin
"Ugh would you guys shut up? I can't even think!" said Leah

"Sheesh calm down its your favorite person in the world" I said hinting them. "Who ?" they all say at the same time I just get chuckled. "Cordelia". Right after saying those words everyone was exited. "When is she coming"asked Jacob happily. "In two days I said" "I wonder what she looks like now she's probably super hot or super ugly who knows" said Embry. " Embry..." I growled warningly in my head. "Sheesh! Okay okay! I'm sorry" he responded. Everyone laughed. Sometimes I really found these fools hard to deal with.