Back home

Paul POV
She looked amazing and the red lipstick complimented her eyes and hair and wore a leather jacket with a wolf in the back.

We cleaned up the pillows and we put them in her room. I took the duffle bags. I was hungry. "Don't worry we'll have breakfast at the airport"she said reading my mind. I laughed and we headed outside. "Good morning Cordelia"said a guy in the lobby. "Oh good morning Smith"she said back paying little attention because we were to busy looking at each other.

We headed outside and she put the duffle bags in the compartment of her motorcycle that I didn't know how to ride because I was not used to the complex machinery. She saw me get nervous. She smiled "Don't worry just hold on and put on the helmet if you feel unsafe"she says.

   "I trust you"I say. She climbs on first looking beautiful brushing her red hair out of her face. I went on next. "Isint it supposed to be the other way around?"I asked. "What?"she asked confused. "Me supposed to be riding the motorcycle and you holding on"I said chuckling at her. "Aww I'm sorry your sexist mind won't leave you in peace "she says.

I don't know how to grab on because as I said she was the one who had to hold on. She smiled. she took both my arms and wrapped them around her waist. This was an amazing position. She shuddered liking my touch. She said one last time "Hold on". She started the motorcycle and then before I knew it we were riding super fast.

    She had a big smirk enjoying this. I held on even tighter and she laughed. I went even higher almost holding her boobs but then went down again. "Please don't distract me like that I don't wanna die" she says.

Evident that I make her feel like mush. I kiss her cheek still holding on. A lot of people wave at Cordelia seeming to know her and she smiles back. We pass through a small Bakery thing she stops. "Tama"she yells. I am confused at first but I keep my mouth shut.

   Then came a women brown eyes and was short and tan Native American features "Tama I came here for the usual but make it quick I'm going back to la Push my reservation"she says smiling her cheekbones high as she lights up my world and I stare at her lovingly.

Tama smiles and calls for someone to make the muffins. "Who is this young man"she said in a very ancient voice sounding super Native American. "Boyfriend"she smiles. She looks at us knowingly "He is your mate that is what it's called back in our reservation from the legends of wolf men"she said. I was so shocked. She smiled and disappeared into the inside.

   "Wow"I say. "Yup that's Tama very mysterious and superstitious"she says. Soon Tama comes back with a chocolate muffin that was huge and two chocolate chip.

As we get back in the motor cycle Tama waves as we leave. We in minutes are at the airport. I had already gotten us tickets hoping we would come back and we departed in 40 minutes. We got into our gate.

     She sat down and are her chocolate muffin and I ate my chocolate chip ones.Once she was finished we were laughing cuddling talking and an occasional blush from Cordelia.

We were boarding the plane and I was super scared. Planes scare the living crap out of me. I'm not scared of vampires but here I am freaking about a plane. As we went in the air I was jumpy. Cordelia took notice and kissed me in the cheek. I lay my head on her lap and she rubbed my hair.

Cordelia POV
He was scared. I rubbed on his hair and gave him kisses probably marking his face in red. He whimpered but I kept saying "Paul baby calm down I can't deal seeing you like this it hurts come on please Paul it's okay"I mind of cried. He wiped my tears and out up the arm rest.

He sat sitting up and taking a deep brethren band smiled. "What's with the sudden smile?"I asked raising my brow "cause you called me your baby"he said And I blushed. He let me put my head on his lap and he wrapped me in a small blanket.

"Crap my  ears are broken"he said cutely "No Paul they just popped from air pressure" I said.His eyes widened. "No baby that's normal"I say. He relaxes and leans into my face and we both fall asleep.

Paul POV
I woke up and we had already landed. I woke her up slowly and she wouldn't awake. I didn't want to wake her up she looked so peaceful. I carried her bridal style her with her hands cling around my neck. Allot of people looked and said "Awww".

They thought we were cute and that kind of made me smile. I sat her down on the airport chair and woke her up slowly poking her "Cor baby wake up". She did and stretched out.

It was night time and she was tired. She took a bit of coffee and woke up fast. We went to her motorcycle. We got on and I held on. She was flying past the forest wind whipping her hair around. She looked beautiful.

We finally got to SAMs house and she almost passed out from tiredness. We went inside to see everybody was not there and Sam and em were sleeping. I Take of her jacket and keep her shirt on. Then I change her pants into shorts. I took of my shirt.

I slipped in with her hugging her to me. I loved her hot skin on mine. It reminded me of last night.

Cordelia POV

I woke up super tired. Paul was wrapped around me. I woke up and heard shouting down stairs. I ran down stairs. "CHA MISS ME"I yelled. All the boys came running at me. "Yes"shouted the crowd. "Where's my big  brother"I said.

Sam came in rolling his eyes and hugged me hard. "When did you come back dude?"asked embry. "Well me and Paul came last night with the motorcycle while he freaked out about planes but other wise I'm here"I say. "So are you and Paul you know....together again"said embry.

"Yup it took some crying and sleeping and ice cream and everything is fine and he explained everything"I said. Emily came in the room and I hugged her "Missed your sister in law or what?"I said. "Yes"she said. "SETH LEAH"I yelled. They came and went for Seth and then hugged Leah. Then Jared and quil. "Jamie and Jacob?"I asked.  "Oh they are always bext to each other and flirting they aren't here I think they slept at Billy's"said quil.