Performance.

Cordelia POV
I woke up and nobody was in the room not even Paul. I sigh in annoyance remembering I have to perform with Kim and her friends. I looked at my mess of red and looked at my hair dye.

I didn't care I took the black hair dye and threw it out the window. It's weird and Sam said that since I'm s shapeshifter my natural red locks just bleed through and there's no point in trying.

     I went to my closet and pulled out a blue long sleeve shirt black jeans and white low top converse and combed my hair after the shower.

I went for a high pony tail which I rarely did. I was so tired that I don't even know how it happens but I fell asleep with book bag at hand.

PAUL POV
I went home and wore a blue t shirt black pants and black nikes. I walked to Sam's house which was a short distance and I went inside to see everybody ready for school except Cordelia. "Hey where's Cordelia?"I asked. "HAHAHAHA"was all I heard from the boys. "What?"I asked. "Dude your whipped"said Embry.

"Ah shut up embers I'm going to get Cordelia"I said. I went upstairs and went in her room to see her wrapped up in a blanket wearing the same colors as me and I smiled. She probably got ready and fell asleep.

I shook her and she grumbled "Fuck off embry". "Really you think I'm Embry aw man how quick you get rid of our Love"I said mockingly.

She stood up and said "I'm sorry I just fell asleep and embry usually wakes me up annoyingly". I smirked and she grumbled something about boys and went downstairs.

Cordelia POV
"EM" I shouted loud. "What?"she shouted back". I went downstairs and everybody said good morning and I just smiled and went to eat a muffin. There was 1 left and quil decided to go for it as so did I without knowing . "I want it"I said.

He growled and I growled back. "Let go of the muffin or I will hurt you Quil Attera"I said In a soft threatening voice. "No"he growled.

I have never seen them get mad because they are always playing around but we were dead serious. "LET GO" I spit out venom lacing my voice. "Or what"he He growled. "Hey"said Paul and none of us looked up concentrated On the muffin that I so badly needed.

I was having trouble breathing and I couldn't control anything and my muscles hardened. I pushed him at the door and said "Quil I'm not in the mood to hurt you so back off my food"I growled.

He laughed grimly and said "Oh wow you think your so tough"he said. "Quit it Quil I don't want her to phase in the house"said Paul. QUIL looked fully mad. "It's mine Cordelia doesn't deserve any"said Quil. We both growled and got pushed outside followed by everybody as we phased.

Paul POV
I watched as Cordelia tackled quil to the floor and bared her teeth getting a good bite in. This is exactly what happens with me and Jared. Cordelia is a female version of me."Inside"shouted Sam.

I nervously went inside and all of us did to. "I bet you Cordelia is gonna get him a nasty scar how much you wanna bet"said embry to Seth. "I bet you 10 bucks she won't Quil is a natural."

I growled "Shut up". Just then came Cordelia and Jared through the door laughing and playing around roughly like one of us like a boy but she was a girl and she belonged perfectly. I got to see a small gash on her lips and I growled because it looked super deep.

Quil held his arm in pain and a gash in his forehead. "Remind me not to mess with Cordelia anymore or get her mad"he said resentment clouding his voice as we laughed. "Oh no"said Emily as she saw Quils arms.