Holland Chapter

Holly POV
My name is Holly Moon. My best friends name is Cordelia Ulley. I went to la push to visit my best friend. That was the best thing I have ever done but also the worst. I like a person. Love does not develope or happen In days in fact that idea is ludicrous and stupid. But Jacob black. It was an instead attraction his black hair his face his check bones and bug environs smile. He was to good to be true. I was done. Isabella swan wa his life and even though he trusted me with his sera rest of being a wolf I left. No need to feel a disturbance. Although I miss Delia I am in my home NYC. I made a beautiful short fancy lace white dress and found lace ballerina flats from my former making it took hours but it worked and my brother found beautiful fresh flowers and he helped put them in a flower crown. As for my blonde mop I have it in beautiful waves flower crown on top. I put it on in front of my vanity looking out the window into the city. I breathe in the beautiful scent of August it's ending and it is kind of chilly. The dress is beautiful and I love it it's kind of vintage but nice. I can't help to think of Jacob though. I feel like if he were here I would be.. better. I hold on to the balcony and just breathe in and smile. I made a dress and today I would get to show it off to the world and hope people like it. I push the pain of betrayal behind and go to the lobby of my apartment where my older brother stand smiling in a suit and tie and open hands his blonde hair pushed back. His green eyes twinkle with proudness. "My little sister making dresses and models g oh they grown up so fast"He says laughing. "Oh hush Johnie"I mumble. He grumbles knowing about my mood about Jake. "I need to meet this little wimp"He says. "Don't"I mutter. He smiles at me. "You look beautiful lets go get in the corvette busy"He says. I groan. "Ugh it looks horrible"I grumble as he pushes was in the red corvette. Such a guy. I giggle at the looks he gets from girls. I sit on the front seat. "Let's get this party on the road"He says pumping up the music and I laugh at my brothers antics he's like my best friend. Well let's get this on.