Plan of action

Paul POV
It was total chaos at Sam's house. "We Plot and bring them down"Yells Sam. I feel a hint of disgust. "YAH WE WIPE OUT THE LEECHES"Yells Quil. "And we bring down the pack"Sam growls. It goes quiet as Emily comes around the room. Her face is turned to a scoul her hair parted into a ponytail.Her stomach getting bigger by day. I miss my red head so much. The way she lights up when she sees Emily's belly. Her shiny blue eyes that spark with amusement as the boys do something funny. Or the way she phases or her soft light skin or her soft sprinkle of freckles. Or her kindness and hotheadednes and her smile. The smile that showed her perfect straight teeth. Or the way she's different. An almost pale pack member that sticks out like a soar thumb. "Sam. You are insane she's your sister there is no reason you should be plotting to destroy her and her fellow pack members"Emily scowls. "Forget Cordelia. I don't even think she's my sister"Sam says his voice cold and detached.

"SO. What if she's not your sister!. Hat if she's not your blood. She looks up to you as a model and older brother and only family. Lost her mom and she was In deep depression over it and she had to go through it go through swing her dad out in jail"Emily yells. I am shocked Emily who is usually so calm and advice worthy is yelling. "DELIA IS
NOT MY SISTER. THE RED HEAD BARELY LISTENS"Sam shouts. Emily flinches and I can tell Sam regrets it. "Sam.. We can't do this lets just bring down the cullens and leave the shadow hunters and pack members alone"I suggest.
   Sam growls. "No"He responds. He takes Emily's hand and tells her to go upstairs and Oh Emily does. Stomping the whole way. "STUPID"She yells. "Well she's willing to kill her brothers
then I bring her down"Sam says. "Wait. I know that you hate her.. But we care... she's my best friend... she's Pauls imprint, and believe it she has some sort of power she could freaking be alpha if she wanted to"Embry says. Sam glares at him. "Exactly. The Cullen's may be using her as a distraction. She is out weakness. And a weakness is faced along with Alec, Holly, Jace, Leah, Seth, And Cordelia"He says. That makes me think. FILTYH LEECHES. They're just using Delia and them as a weakness just to bring us down and have the gulf born. Sam is right he can't be wrong. He's alpha and he might know best. "Tomorrow we rise. Tomorrow night we attack and bring the child and The cullens and Bella along with the pack and group DOWN"He yells. They're are cheers and claps but Embry looks nervous. After we are sent home I follow Embry and pull at his sleeve. "Hey buddy. Don't do anything stupid or I will tell Sam and then you'll get I. trouble"I warn growling. He nods and runs off. I walk off home may
or may not thinking about a certain blue eyed beauty.
Delia POV
It takes a lot for Leah to sleep. We all can't sleep and it's very difficult considering the Cullen's are scared the pack may come. But of course us being like us protected that house as if our very lives depended on it. Alec and Carlisle are talking and I don't join. Holly and Jace are speaking fast and Jacob is pacing looking towards Holly.
   We hear the glass door open. Everything goes quiet and we look. "I think we are good I don't hear any thoughts other than our own and so think it's safe to say they may not come. Wolfs and shadow hunters can take shifts and then sleep and so on you are allowed a room"Edward says and offers. "No were good"We all say at the same time. I smile at the fact. He nods and goes back inside to his pained wife. Leah and John go off and I can't help but pass out right there by the stairs and Jacob handing me a blanket. Holly climbing a sleep for rest and Seth standing with Jake. It's hard to sleep but soon at night all the lights turn off all the pack comes and we are all unable to stay awake and fall asleep. It's quite nice everybody secure and the constant chucking sound of Holly launching her ninja stars so comfort me. Alec although hates it smiles non the less.