Date and chaos

Delia POV
I have come back home. It's 5:00. He said he would come at 6:00. It was chaotic. Sam was angry. I don't see the baby possessing a threat. I don't want to be a part of it so I'm just going to relax and go on a date.
  Wow that even sounds weird. I go to the shower and I'm in there for 20 minutes just washing and playing with my hair. I get out and get dry quickly drying my hair and I flatten it. I pull it back nicely with a black ribbon and let my side bangs stay out. I put on undergarments and put on a pretty purple casual dress with a moon belt on it. I put on a beautiful silver necklace and a crystal blue stone and slip on a pair of ballerina flats holly threw at me when I got inside that wrap around my ankle and are black with a small heal.  I look at myself in the mirror. Bam. I look civilized and pretty and simple and kind. I look great. I'm just usually so wild looking red hair everywhere and shorts and tank tops. But I feel great now. My purple dress hangs nicely and I look clean and pretty. I'm not bragging I'm just assuring myself and admiring I'm never this nice. My hair looks great in its ribbon.After starring at myself for 30 minutes I Go downstairs with a small purse. I can hear commotion. It's 6:55. I make my way down and all the boys and because are downstairs. I don't gag like I want to at the sight of be ca clinging to Paul. I take my mascara down and eyeliner. "Hey guys. Hey Em" I say as I sit on a stool and avoid Paul's gaze putting on mascara while looking at myself do it on the silver toaster and I put a thin line of eyeliner making my blue eyes pop. "WOW the hair. ITS PULLED BACK"Yells Seth surprised. "Yup sethy I have a face"I giggle lightly. the bangs covering a small portion of my eye. "Where you going?"Asks Jake. "Well if you must know Jake well Jace is taking me on a date He shall be here any minute"I say musing as I slap on some lip balm. "Well you look great"Embry compliments. I smile. "Thanks Embry. Feels nice to look normal and not like a crazy person with this hair off mine loose"I say laughing. Paul can't stop starring at me his mouth open. Wow way to tell me I'm never this good looking. "What's up with the black ribbon. It looks beautiful by the way"Ekily compliments. "Well I don't want him to think I'm some sort of rabid dog plus I'm decent enough to eat food and I like black ribbons"I say. I hear a knock. Sam opens the door. I can hear Jace and Sam talking. Paul looks pissed. I glare. "Well why is she going on a date?"Spits Paul. "Because Jace is incredibly hot..."Leah says coming in the room jokingly. I scoff. "Ooh nice ponytail it makes your eyes show"Leah compliments putting up her sweater and John standing by her silently. Paul looks livid and Becca looks concerned. "Well I'm going. Love you Emily take care"I say and my dress spins as I go to meet Jace.
Paul POV
Because is hot so what?. We came here right after our long day together. Delia dose not look crushed. We are all currently sitting by Emily's table. "Where's Delia I want to go cliff diving or something I'm bored"Complains Embry. "She's getting ready to go out"Emily says hiding a smile. "Really?"I asked surprised as Neva sits on my lap everybody gagging. "Yup she patrolled and she's ready to go"Emily says. I hear humming and stomping. I can hear somebody coming down the stairs. I completely ignore it. I know it's Sam. To the contrary. I look to see why everybody was silent and there she stood. She was wearing a casual dark purple dress and a nice stone blue necklace and her beutidul red locks were pulled into a straight ponytail held by a black ribbon. Her shoes are like ballerina shoes but they are black and wrap around her ankle. I am completely deaf. All I can see is her beutidul self applying makeup by the toaster. "WOW YOUR HAIR IS PULLED BACK"Seth yells in surprise. She chuckles and I ignore Betty or Beth or beck whatever her name is. "Yup sethy it is"She says. "Where you going"Asks Jake. "Well if you must know I'm going on A date with Jace "Wow those words hurt me. I was so angry I didn't listen to anything until she kissed embry's Cheek and left. I could see through the window as he walked along side her and they leave. I growl. "Hey Becca do you mind helping me re-stock my makeup bag"Holly says nervously to get her out of here before doing anything. She nods and they walk upstairs. "WHAT THE HELL SHE JUST LEFT"I yell. "Yup"Sam says calmly. "What?"I yell outraged. "Yup she deserved it"He says. I am angry. "She never even tried for me. She just went with it but NOW SHES WEARING A DRESS AND HER HAIR IS WELL KEPT"I yell. I feel Sam slam his fist right in my face and I feel numb. "You dumb idiot. ITS OBVIOUS SHE WAS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH WITH YOU TO BE THE WAY SHE IS. BUT WITH JACE SHE WANTS TO DRESS TO IMPRESS. Don't you ever get near my sister to make her feel as if she's your slave or toy because she's not . She is not going to be or dress or change her beautiful hair for you. You Paul are insignificant. My sister is beautiful she's rare she's special and has got personality. She's to good for you and I have no idea why she even stands you I mean after all you are imprints that's the only reason. Delos being herself can get everybody she laid eyes on with her beauty"He says angrily and I fell quiet. The pack stays quiet. "True that"Embry says suddenly. Sam walks away his fist clenching. "I suggest Paul you take a walk and think about decisions. I may not be the best person to tell you I praise you because I don't particularly like you scratch that... I strongly dislike you. But just take a walk"John suggests. I glare and he glares back. "Don't tell me what to do shadow hunter"I growl. "Don't tell me what to do lycanthrope"He growls back. It's a full blown face off face to face shaking and clenching fists. "John... John"Leah says. John tightens his hold on his bow and arrow his muscle tightening. Leah places her hand softly on johns bow and arrow satchel and it disappears into thin air and he looks at her and then glares at me and takes her hand softly. "What are you going to do bow boy?"Paul taunts. "The shock waves can produce fatal wounds such as brain hemorrhages, spinal cord damage, lung contusions, and broken bones that's what I could  possibly do Paul"John said Leah going in shock at how calm and confident he sounded in his actions his threat scientific. I'm jealous at the smirk Leah can give. I shake. "That's Enough. Delia is not here to order us or to fight us to have bruises afterwards because we can't control our anger. So I suggest Paul you calm down and stop trying to pick a fight with John when John is just trying to calm you down"Quil demands. More shock. I shake my head. "Rebecca NO don't touch THAT"Yells Holly chasing becca down the stairs Holly in a long black sleeve and Purple shorts and hair wet. Becca looks mischievous holding the stele with shapes and designs jewels into it.  "Please Let go"Pleaded Holly looking worried in her black attire. "No"Rebecca challenges. "Ooh. If only you weren't jakes sister"She whispers looking stressed. "Rebecca please let go. That is very dangerous not something yo-"John is stopped by holly who jumps over the kitchen table and snatched her stele. She looks stress free and then fumes silently. She's so kind she wouldn't dare show her anger. "I'm sorry is that I'm-"My date is about to finish but holly cuts in. "NO. YOUR NOT PLEASE don't touch it"Holly said raising her voice but then her voice softens. "God I need tea"Holly mutters. "Okay Boys Goodnight your out"Holly dismisses. The boys look at her sympathetically Seth hugs her and they are out talking amongst themselves.
It's just me, Jake, Leah, John, Rebecca, and tired holly. Emily comes down. "Emily I'm sorry if I awoke you I'm just dismissing the guests and preparing tea which I would like to share if you favored some at the moment"Holly says politely. Emily smiles kindly and she's shocked. "No it's okay I just... I'm going to sleep"She says eyes wide and she rushes upstairs. "Alright then Becca goodnight"She says her voice hard as Becca waves leaving through the open door. She's quiet as she prepares the kettle and rolls up her sleeve and puts in her spices and herbs slowly her steps graceful along the kitchen. "I can't believe the mess you people have created. It's all date and chaos. I can't put trust here. She went on a date and everything turned into a dirty mess. I'm upset at that. Oh and Paul... Horrid choice on getting with Becca not because 1) She could have killed herself with my Stele. And she would turn into a horrid monster demon creature me and John would have to slay 2) Delia is like a sister and u hurt her and she's gonna get revenge  3) Her life is in danger 4) Your gonna break her heart 5) SHE COULD HAVE DIED"Holly scowls reaching for the top cabinet.