Regret

Delia POV
I'm pissed about how easily I gave in and Holly would scold me for it. No forget her now she never talks to me and my birthday was spent with Paul and that's the best thing ever. I lean my head on the window and scowl. Paul drives and looks pained. "Delia I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have lost control and I know your mad for making you loose control as well it was just the heat of the moment"Paul rushes out.

   "It's okay I know it must be as hard is it is for me to stay away and I wish I had more self control"I say softly. He didn't answer and the car ride is quiet. I feel my body melt against the cars door and the heat from Paul radiates through my shoulder. It takes a lot not to shut my eyes. But I obviously lose considering I fell asleep near him because he's warm.

   Paul POV
   Ten minutes after her speech I feel like answering but when I turn my head and move her hair from her face I notice she fell asleep on the window her cheek somewhat pushed against the window adorably. I smile and pay attention to the driving.

Time passes and I finally get to her small little house. In front are Holly, Alec, Sam, Emily, Jared, Quil, Embry, Jake, Seth. and Leah. There all looking at the car and smiling. Alec holding a box is head of his usual now and instead of all black I can see him in a button up Olaf shirt. Of course he's fidgeting and Leah is trying to keep it on him along with black pants.

I laugh. Of course he's fidgeting he's wearing colourful clothes. The guy looks like he's going to a funeral everyday. Emily and Sam holding a big box. Holly holding a colourful bag with wrapping the pack all holding there horrible wrapped presents. Then there's Holly as well holding a small box.

I quietly get out of the car and rush to them. "Wow you clean off nice"Holly mocks . I roll my eyes. "Delia is in the car sleeping"I state. "GREAT. Enough time to get ready set up at the beach. Just act and yell around and lie that someone's getting attacked or something or whatever just get her to the beach"Sam says. "Yes captain"I solute.

"Ha look at Paul wearing a nice shirt"Leah mocks. I glare. "Oh look at bow boy not wearing black"I mock back. Alec looks likes he's gonna shoot back but Sam cuts in. "Hey stop bickering before you wake Delia. Well she is a heavy sleeper... Anyways"Sam says and walks away the pack talking excitedly.

I glare as they leave and just leave her in the car and I sit outside of the car waiting for the call. Oh gosh. Alec also stayed and he's sitting next to me
on the floor. "Why are you here?"I ask which sounded rude. Alec's jaw clenched. "Paul I don't even want to be here next to your idiotic self centred self. Honestly ever since you lay a finger on my sister Holland you ruined the chances of me ever even considering looking at you. I'm not here because I like you I'm here because Leah wants me here"He spits. I knew it. "I didn't mean it rudely"I mutter. I look his way as he clenches his pale hand around a stick from the floor. His hand started shaking a bit. "You okay Alec?"I ask. He twitches "No not at all"He mutters angrily standing up. "Dude what the hell is your problem" I ask concerned.

   "YOU"He yells loudly. "Holly is so forgiving and calm and she forgave you. I don't. If somebody hurt her I would honestly hurt them and hunt them down. She almost died once and could have died AGAIN. JUST BECAUSE YOU RAMMED INTO HER. THE GIRL IS FIERCE BUT THE GIRL IS MY SISTER. I love her and honestly i hate you. Delia is pissed and I know she is but she forgave you for hurting her and ear best friend. Because of you I could have lost her. I could have lost Holly and myself. Holly is the only one who ca understand me"He yells.

     His pale face for one flushes with anger. His blue eyes flash with anger and sadness all at once. I feel horrible. Months ago I would have just honestly not felt bad but things have changed. I could have Killed Holly. I could have bottled him into some sort of depression I could have been the cause for him to snap for him to die. I could have been the cause for Alec to die inside and his sister and brother and Jace and Clary would have all been deppresed among relief. I didn't think.

    I feel like a mess. I can't shake that off. Alec just sits far off from me and just.... cries?. I don't actually know. But I know it was called for. I could have ruined his life.