Rude

Cordelia POV
We were riding to Sams garage out in forks. Something about helping him with the car. I'm currently sitting in the back of the car every body looks at me funny. Yes the girl in the back of the car haha let's hope we don't get a ticket. Yup I had to say that. I heard Sam groan as a police officer approached on a bike. He looked young he had shaggy blonde hair and light green eyes mine the opposite being blue. He was tall but not to skinny. "I got this lets see how my flirting skills work Sammy boy"I say winking at Paul. We park at the edge of the road. I fix my shirt Paul glares at me. "Cornelian don't you dare"He threatens. I smirk. "Paul don't be ridiculous my brother cannot get a ticket plus you are my imprint so chill"I spit. Paul glares and I jump off from the back with a graceful jump Paul looking at me admiringly. "Your cute for a ginger"The police mutters. "Oh you bet I am bud"I say. I smirk. I make my way to him in my converse. He blushes but then composes himself and takes out his writing pad. "Oh no no no that won't be necessary um Daniel"I say looking at his badge. "Why is that it's my duty?"He says. "Me and my brother and my fellow friends and brothers just really needed to get to his building and we have no space and it's really really important and if we don't get there in time and if you would be sweet enough to let us go I would be super happy"I say and puff out my bottom lip. He looks at me bewildered "Tou mean the guy driving is your brother I mean you have blue eyes and red hair come on ?"He asks incredulously. I roll my eyes "You were cute but I see you don't catch up well. Honey I get my genes from mom the coloured eyes and hair"I say placing my hand at my hip. He blushes hard and then composes. "Alright allright I will leave you in for a warning don't get caught doing it again or you will get arrested"He says. I fake Enthusiasm and sqeal super high pitched and start clapping and jumping up and down and give him a kiss in the cheek. He blushes and rides off. "HA"I say. I get to the car and high five embry hard and we laugh. "Ah ha ah ha aha go Cor go Cor ha he toarkly just died"I say laughing and climb to the back of the car and sit there laughing. Paul looks genuinely impressed. "Hey little player just cause I didn't date a lot doesn't mean that I'm shy"I say and laugh. Paul glares. "Uhh whatever he was totally dumb well... not really it makes no sense I have red hair and blue eyes...hmm it should be weird I mean real-"I was musing as the car rode. "Cordelia stop bickering. It was kind of actually funny when you started clapping"He says grinning a bit. I roll my eyes. "No but really it's the first time she's so ethusiatic even if she's a great actor"Says Seth through the little window. "HA I can be enthusiastic"I say offended. They roll they're eyes. "I'm just not made to be"I mutter. "Your right"Says Paul. "Hey hush"I say starting to get irritated. After a while we got there me jumping off the car. I walk over to Sam "Hmm hmm my brother finally did something smart"I say. Sam looks a bit worried. "Sam what's up?"I asked concerned. "Ugh it's just... when dad came and he's persuasive and... I don't know"Sam says. I quickly pull my face far from him and glare. "Sam.. I don't like him at all. Your what Alpha and your having problems controlling yourself"I spit. I feel my face heat up and flush. "What did he say"I say venom in my voice. "Cor"I hear Paul and I feel someone try to touch my hand. "Don't"I snap. Paul looks hurt. "She looks like a tomatoe I mean hair and face"Says embry. "Cordelia calm down"I hear his voice Alpha like. It feels like a weight falls under me and he looks regretful. I try to fight it plus he's my brother. I glare and clasp my hands together and fake a mocking smile. "Cordelia I'm not actually gonna do anything plus we still need you around for the wedding watch things from a distance"He says. "UGHHH LET ME THE DIRTY WORK THEY SMELLLLLL SO BAAAAAAAADDD"I wine super loud. "Hey hey to make it feel better we will be in wolf form by the sorroundings"Sam says. I roll my eyes and we walk into the place were we will hang for the day.