angry self

Cordelia POV
           Its the dumb day of the wedding tomorrow. Me and Paul the hotheaded couple, Kim and Jar the sweet quiet couple, Sam and me the leaders, Holly is gone she's sad and she's angry at Hake for leaving and I am to I mean having to hug her to me for hours concoling her.

     I wake up Paul shakes me awake. "Core wake up"He yells. He growls frustrated. "WAKE UP WOMEN"He yells. I look at him and his face softens. "Come here"He says. I sigh and pull my blankets with me and walk up to him. He holds on to my shoulder by the fabrics.

     My eyes droop and I'm about to sleep again. "Red come on Emily is nagging at me to wake you up for the wedding she and I have been trying for hours but last night the whole Patrol was so long I guess you never responded. Babe are you even listening"He says.

     "Yup she wants me to get a dress to slay in no I'm just kidding but I better get myself together wait for me down stairs"I say. He nods and gives me a small hug and leaves. I hop in the shower and hurry up. I get out of the shower and put on(Above) a white dress shirt and jeans.

     It looks elegant. I put on my shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. I walk downstairs. I walked down the stairs feeling tired. I was tired of course after such a long patrol. I went to the kitchen to see a super smiling emily and Paul with a small smile holding out a mug of hot steaming coffee for me. It was black with sugar inside.

    I smile warmly and sit on a stool and I hear Embry and Sam and the pack In the living room shirtless. "Hmm so warm"I say as I zip it. Just then I hear a car pull up. "Sam wha-"I say. But I stand as I hear pounding in the door. What the hell. I stood and me and Paul glanced at each other and I walked outside.

     There stood a very pale and brown haired girl. I knew her very well. Bella. "Why are you pounding on my door Swan"I growl. She looks angered as I step outside barefoot. "How dare you"She cries.

     By this point I'm all the way in the yard. The pack looking at us as they came to the porch. Great. "How dare I what?!"I spit. "You you you and the others washed his brain and now he's gone"Dhe yells getting in my face. I had little self control. "Hhahaahahah"I laughed.

      That cracked me up. "You little blood sucking leech lover. You drove him away you broke HIS HEART"I yelled getting in her face my face reddening. "For all I know you want him for yourself"She says angrily and then SLAM.

    She takes her hand and slaps me hard. No self control. I tackle her to the floor growling. "HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU YOU SON OF A LEECH. HOW DARE YOU"I yell as I slam my fist on to her face.

      I can't control my anger I feel it bubbling all over my chest. She says I love him Jake he's my brother I love him like a brother she drove him away. She screams and I feel arms wrapped around my waists and I am pulled off.

       "Cordelia Cordelia calm down"Paul says. I'm red with anger and I'm shaking. "Arghhhhh"I yell as Paul holds me. Bella clutches on to her face crying. "HOW DARE YOU"I yell.

     "Cordelia Ulley stand down do not touch her"I hear Sam's stern alpha voice and I whine and twitch. Paul looks angry as he rubs my face. I walk away clutching my arm. "Co-"I hear Bella. "No shut the f*** up Bella don't ever show your face or touch Cordelia ever in fact don't step foot here all you do is make our lives harder including Jake and I'm glad your face is bruised I am so damn glad You FILTHY CREATURE"Paul yells.

      "This feels like Deja vu"Says Embry. Sam's alpha order still rings and I twitch over and over my fingers hurt. As I try to get near Bella my head hurts so bad it feels like I'm being hit. I whine and twitch like it hurts my wolf. Paul looks concerned and Sam looks guilty Paul with a hint of anger as he glares at Bella.

      I twitch back inside whining like a dying puppy. "Baby are you okay"Asks Paul as he runs after me hugging me. I twitch. "It hur-"I say and I'm broken off by a wave of nausea. I need to throw up. I run fast but just end up on my knees by the ground throwing up. Paul looks frightened and Concerned.

          I loved it when he got aggressive to stand up for me but now all I felt was sick. He held on to me. His head on my back. I stopped throwing up. Who knew that disobeying alphas order would hurt. I stand and Paul leads me inside.

      I run to the couch and just lay there for what feels like hours even Emily put a blanket over me. Paul was mad. It hurt me and I was wrapped like a burrito my eyes wide. "See that Sam? Do you see that?"Paul says angrily.

      "Paul she's my sister. It hurts to see her like this but I had too. She won't forgive me but it was for her own good I knew she would regret it. She will be fine and I'm proud to see you care"He says. "But she's my imprint it hurts"He whines.

     They murmur something and they finish and I feel Paul pull me on to his lap. "Cornelia how do you feel do you want to go to bed baby"He says looking me in the eyes brushing my hair. "Yes"I murmur. "DUDE THE SAME HAPPEND WITH PAUL WHEN SHE SLAPPED HIM"Yelled Embry.

     They all trained in. "Shut up"Paul muttered. "No Cordelia once Vella slapped the crap out of him and he phased and almost got her but Jake fought him it's the hot headed couple"Said Embry.

      My head hurt. I nod into Paul's lap. "Embry don't. That must really be painful let her sleep"Said Quil for the first time being serious. Paul pulls me up and walks me to my room where I lay in a ball all the shades closed making the room dark. He kisses my temple "I will tell you what happened okay sleep"He whispers. "hmm"I agree.
Paul POV

I go down the stairs worried. Oh gosh. "Paul Edward called the wedding is still on and we have to come just to ensure safety and Cordelia well she has to go as well"Hs says cringing. "Emily's getting her a surprise dress for tomorrow"Sam says. I nod. Tomorrow will be a long day being around vamps.
6:00

      It's six in the afternoon. Emily did not show me the dress and so far Cordelia only got up once to go pee and drink water and she went to sleep. She cannot starve specially if she's a wolf. So I'm currently here in Emily's counter as she advices making 3 sandwiches.

      I'm done as I take fruit punch and take it upstairs. I open the door slowly and turn on her small lamp. She has a red mark on her face. I growl. Stupid leech. "Cor Corey CORE"I tug. I kiss her cheek then her temple her nose and then her lips and she wakes up with a small ms mile on her face.

    She looks at the sandwich. "Can I get one"She mutters. "Obviously I made them for you"I say. Her smile brightens and she takes one. She sits up with the blanket on her and starts to eat it and I sit next to her arms around her shoulder. "You okay?"I ask. "Yah but Bella's not"She says guilty eating into her sandwich. I laugh.

      She gives me a bewildered look. "It's funny how we are such hot heads"I laugh. She smiles. "I'm not to proud of it. But stupid Bella's wedding tomorrow is gonna be like hell trying to cover up her face everybody's gonna hate me"She says shaking her head a small smirk on her face but then she went serious.

      "I swear she brings out the worst in me at times"She says. "Same I don't like her as much as you do"I say. She laughs. "You know Emily got a call the weddings still on and Sam says you should go for la Push you know because we're protecting the surroundings just in case. But if you don't want to ill go"I say. She hugs me.

    I hug back. "I'm gonna go"She says. She falls asleep right then and I tuck her in and head home. I smile at the way Cordelia leaps so gracefully or her anger it's just so amazing to watch but I'm her protecter so I have to help her overcome it.