Visit

Delia POV
     "HA"I hear the ongoing scream again. Yup. That's what I get for having a Shadowhunter best friend. Holly constantly practicing. I was getting beat really bad.

    We were in my backyard Jake and Paul sitting on the grass betting along with Leah and Embry and Quil. Jared was at Kim's and Brady and Collin were  with Sam learning. "OOOH"I heard from Jake as I got punched in the face.

  I collapse on the grass moaning clutching my nose. "Fuck"I yell getting up. "You go BABE"I hear Paul yell and I smile slightly. "Come on punk"I hear Holly calls out challenging me. I hear Jake laugh and turn to see him smirking at a pissed off Paul.

    I'm dressed in yoga pants and a galaxy sports bra and sports tape on my hands. Holly all black sports bra and yoga pants barefoot her blonde hair in a ponytail. My red locks coming out from a sloppy bun.

    I circle her like I was taught by Sam and pounce. We roll on the grass and bam I pop her with my fist and she's down. Paul smirks "There's something hot about my imprint fighting"He says.

  I laugh slightly as we finish off. Today we were supposed to meet with Leah and Isabelle because she was going home and she was gonna give us a slight tour of New York because the institute was said no people like us could be.

  I felt angry at that but Isabelle comforted me by saying it's just a stupid law made by old people and we were equal. It's been two months and everything is practically normal as well Sam and Enily am were getting married which I was exited about.

   I would see snow in New York and see Alec. That was gonna be  fun. I haven't seen the long string bean in a long while.

   "Alec probably might be training"Holly explains as we go into my house not Sam's. I go into the room we have been sharing for a while and I pick out clothes she does as well. She's really exited to see her brother I can tell.

    She puts on black leather pants and combat boots and a black long sleeve. Allways with the black. I sigh shaking my head. I put on ripped jeans and a pretty black shirt from Holly and leather boots.

    We're walking to Sam's house to pick up Leah and Isabelle. I miss being alone with Paul and just sleeping in so hopefully when the Shadowhunter go there way I'm gonna sleep for a long time.

   Paul is not going and I know he DOSENT want me away from him but I want to see what he does. What he does with me gone. "I want too see New York outside of just the apartment that I had I've never been as far as my apartment in my life and I want to see and explore"I say.

    "Agreed. It's so good you get a change of scenery. For once in a long while you get to see something rather than the woods. I mean 2 months is too much here"She tells me. I nod. I did want to see scenery.

    "Well I'm surprising Alec so I don't know what he's up too all I know is that he is not be busy"She says as we walk through the snowy trail in coats laughing about dumb things.

                      •At Sam's•
       "Emily!"I call loudly. "Yes hon"I hear back from the kitchen. "Why the hell are you cooking your pregnant I will beat up stupid Sa-"I'm cut of by the sight.

   Emily was not cooking instead stood Sam mixing in some pots and chopping up carrots. I gasp. Emily laughs at my face. "Oh.My.God."I say stoping in each word shocked. Sam rolls his eyes and hugs me while putting down the fire. I hug back. "Yah your idiot brother can cook. I mean I hung out with Alec and Emily both cooking I learned a lot"she says.

   "Oh god the two duos Emily and Alec in the kitchen making history I mean that food was life" Holly says kissing Emily's cheek.

    "Be careful in New York sis. I don't even have to tell you that. Paul of course is gonna be pesky for that while"Sam says and I smile hugging him. "Take care of your wife I'll buy a dress in New York"I say. He nods and we start walking to the living rooms to see Leah.

     Her hair has grown out a little up to her shoulder and she's wearing a baseball tee with green sleeves and skinny jeans and adidas. Her coat is on and she had a book bag in place. "Alright I'm ready"Leah says.

   "Okay listen I know your over Alec romantically and you want him as a friend and that's good"Holly says.

  "Dot worry I'm fine I'm destined to just be his friend. Anyways Paul is getting pesky hug him so we can go"Leah says rolling her eyes and smiling.

    I go outside to see Paul sitting on the stairs his hair shaggy and straight mover his eyes. "Hey!!"I call out. He instantly Brightens up and hugs me. "I'll be fine teddy bear"I say playfully as he rolls his eyes.

      "I love you okay be safe!! I will be waiting don't die and send Alec my hello and tell him holly is getting heavy on Jakes back so he better visit"Paul says playfully handing me a teddy bear the size of a small child.

  I smile before going to the forest line ready to portal next to my friends.

           •Portaling•
   I have never portables I've only seen it. I've seen it when my father was sent through a portal too some jail cell which I have to visit after Sam's wedding.

     But there it was shining above me. "Okay so me and Isabelle will visualize the institute and hopefully land there. The institute is a big like come rage church with mahogany wood around and metal. It's hard to describe but don't worry me and Izzy got it covered"She says and I hold Leah's hand.

  She holds mine as well scared we might die. I have developed a friendship with her. Leah holly and her sleep over and we talk and laugh.

    Until finally we trip in. We jump.