Confrontations

Delia POV
It's nights like this that make me wonder about my mother. It's cold and the wind sweeps across the trees. It's nice and quiet and the only thing that could possibly ruin this is my mind.

It's October 5 and my birthday rich sounds like a pitiful thing to think about is in 3 days the eighth. That's a nice way. I'm turning 19 years old yay. of course I'm being sarcastic. Because things aren't even good enough to think. We are all stiff as we can hear Bella screaming. Turns out she's giving birth in her room or something. I feel so bad for Jake who looks like he's gonna cry and Holly who glares. She's somewhat pissed at the situation at hand. I lost my motorcycle I lost my brother I lost Emily I lost both my parents and I lost Paul. But I have Holly.

She lets me know by sitting by my side and telling me stories about her shadow hunting. And all those times she tried so hard to cover it from me. Or all the time I was at school she was at the institute. Or how Izzy and Jace were never aloud near me only Alec who at the time was John Moon. Or her mother Maryse was actually disgusted on me being mundane but it never mattered to holly or John/ Alec.

John was a character. He essentially had to act like a mundane and not a soldier. I laugh a bit at her stories making me feel good. But at the same time feeling like they had no trust in me.
I miss Sam yelling at me and I miss Embry and Quil and Jared. But I hold it all in and wait. I don't know what I'm waiting for but I'm just waiting. Perhaps waiting for utter destruction. Why couldn't problems be resolved. Alec is so tired I can tell. "What's wrong Alec"Asks Izzy. "I just... In tired Isabelle and I want to go to sleep and I want to go to the institute with Leah and just sleep"Alec says bluntly his eyes drooping and then blushes as he realizes what he said. "Oh brother you never change"Isabelle said laughing.

I don't know what the hell Leah was doing. But I do know she's up on a tree "Guarding". Probably eating or sleeping. As for Holly she's just talking to Clary while Jace messes with clary hair. Everybody trying to act like the moaning and screaming is not bothering them. I'm next to Seth and we're just sitting. I'm sitting next to the kid and we just sit. "You know in a wicked way I'm kinda glad you have nobody otherwise I would have been lonely. Because I know if Paul were here you'd be making out with him like crazy"Seth says. I glare at him. "No. No I wouldent because I am not as pathetic as they think I am. Just because Paul begs for me back doesn't mean anything. He hurt Holly and he hurt me a lot. He injured my best friend and I'm not letting that slip past my brain. And I know she's okay in the corner next to Jake drinking her tea and being her normal quiet self but no I'm not letting Paul near me"I say.
As Seth is about to respond I hear the canopy rustle and the leaves crunch and that's when Leah jumps straight out looking panicked. Alec looks at her with worry. "Leah what's wrong?"I ask fast. "They're coming!"She yells. I scramble up from my position on the floor and everybody is full wake up mode. "Holland don't move you stay here or go inside and sip your tea don't you dare come out Because I don't want anyone near you"Jacob says to her quietly. I smile.
"This is gonna be some fun"Says Isabelle as I hear the running increase to my sensitive ears as the wolves run towards the Cullen home. Alec rolls his eyes pulling out his bow in position. The bow so sleek and shiny it looked new.

   "Aww the bow Boy"Isabelle said. We all chuckle. He rolls his eyes and looks ahead. Clary looks ahead as we all hear the moaning stop. Jake had disappeared and is back now. He looks devastated.
"She's dead and she's given birth"He cries. Everything is silent except for the sound of the incoming wolves. "We can mourn Later Jacob but we have real proble-"Before I could finish the wolves had closed off the perimeter. We are a lot of people and it's perfect.
    The Cullen's are outside except for the blonde one. Edwards button up blue shirt is filled with blood and his mouth is plastered with blood as well. The site is revolting. Everything is so messy. I look forward to the growling of Sam. Well time to Phase. I sigh. The usual. We're standing right face to face me and Sam growling. Alec holding out his bow and Isabelle readying her whip and Clary standing just to the side of Jace by the stairs. The Cullen's ready to break out into a fight. I growl and so does Sam.
"We don't have to fight. The child is not a threat"Carlisle throws out. "Please. She's the only thing I have from Bella. P-Please I beg you don't take her away from me"Edward says. Sam seems to shrink back at Edwards look of devastation. "There is no point in killing the Ch-"But before Esme can finish Leah turns around to a small baby crawling towards her. Her
eyes are a soft chocalte brown and her hair is stunningly brown light. She looks beautiful. Leah in human form scoops her up and just plays with her fingers for a while. "SAM YOU COWARD IS THIS WHO YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL?

    The child has nothing to do with the action of her parents and she will never get to grow and see her future. This innocent child is not to be killed"Leah yelled out to Sam. Sam inches back and I growl. I know we are hitting a sensitive spot for him considering Emily is pregnant. He looks at the baby who giggles and looks at him. Sam and the feast of his pack turn and bolt.

   I am momentarily confused until Sam emerges with pants. He looks sheepish. Is he pretending. I growl. "No Delia I am not pretending okay. It's just. I can't. Quil kind of imprinted on the baby"He says gruffly. That's when they all leave. They leave us in shock.