The Lightwoods

Alec POV
    Of course I want to get over this disaster . I mean shadow hunters are
not supposed to get in this. We're all missing and Maryse is in Idris shadow hunter  land and we're here. We need to hurry this immature act and finish.

  I have to protect my family and by Izzy coming now all of a sudden there's more people. More people I have to protect .
Delia POV
  Alec looks really thoughtful. His ocean blue eyes cloud over and I stop staring. He's probably pissed he has to help us after all this whole clave thing is said to imprison them. He's kind of the leader. He looks the eldest so far and obviously thinks better.

     He's professionally trained to think without   judgement. We keep walking up to the line and I totally dread it as I see other pack members from Sam's pack by the line.

"Damn"I curse. "That's why I suggested we keep interactions to the minimal. Minimal. No more people and this mess you people have created is... is ridiculous just let the child be born by the Angel"Alec says as we hover around another portal. "Here she comes"Jace said looking up. Once again the sky darkens and the lighting increased and the wind flares hard making my hair flail everywhere like a flag of Crimson red.

I could see the portal that glowed like a Christmas tree on fire. Purple and blue intensely glowing. "CRAP"I yell over the wind as I see the wolves from the other pack look alarmed.

    Everything went silent and then I could see a figure leap gracefully out like a dancer like a trained ballerina. With such grace you could have thought she was a gymnast or ballerina dancer. So Beautiful the Cullen's would be jealous.

  The slim but curvy girl appeared right across the treaty line what we least wanted and into Embrys arms. The beuty was tall for a girl and slim and had very long black auburn hair fixated into waves and tight clothes I would never wear. Her stomach showing. It was apparent she was boldly confident in her own body.

   It made me look at Alec and I could see they were so alike. Where she was curves he was all edges and muscle and strong jaw. Where he had big ocean blue eyes hers were big and chocolate brown like Paul's. Alec was way taller though and she didn't seem to have a weapons which made me regret the decision of inviting the weaker looking one with makeup and a prissy looking attitude.

    Wrong again. Embry starred at her like a piece of meat and put her on the floor and tried to drag her back. "Stop struggling"Embry growled. "LET HER GO"Alec yelled.

     That was it. The girls long silver snake bracelet crept onto her forearm and hand. It moved to her touch so elegant it made me so interests it was so dazzling. She flicked her wrist and the movement was so fast it looked like lightening flashing through the sky. It whipped around Embrys wrist and then SNAP. Isabelle pulled him straight to the ground and Embry falls straight onto his face.

    I could see Paul and Jared wide eyes. As well as Quils Sniker. "Don't touch me wolf boy"She says in a painfully strong seductive voice. Paul stalked and ran towards to her. "Adios"She said laughing. The girl leaps right across the testy line through the air and down like a dancer. She poses sending a mocking air kiss to him. Paul growls at her and she just laughs.

  She makes herself over strutting confidently to Alec. "Alec?"She asks. Alec just a hugs her and she hugs back. "Love you big brother"She says and moved to stare at the rest of us. "Well... Are you going to take me or are you gonna stare at me... Because I'm pretty sure the boys over there-(Pointing at Sam's pack gawking at her) are in need of a camera"She says and we start walking.

    "Whose the Alpha of the team?"She asks as we walk through the forest. "Well it's Jake but we know Delia makes a better alpha. FYI Delia is the first red head glaring at the trees"Explains Seth.

      She gives me a smile and turns to Alec. "So big brother what is there for me to do?"She says her voice holding somewhat excitement. "Izzy I don't think I would like you t-"Alec is interrupted.

    "I'm pretty sure I can handle myself and whose the pretty girl"She says pointing to Leah with a perfectly red polished nail. Leah blushes and Alec blushes even more to the point he can't make a conherint question. "Well that's Alec's love interest"Jace says and He looks at me and we both start laughing.

      Everything feels light and better. Izzy looks at them as if saying "I ship it". This Isabelle figure stepped by his side. "I'll stand by you like you stood by me. But I want to know what we're doing and when we can leave"Isabeele said.

   "We're fighting my older brothers pack because well he's going kind of crazy with the whole subject of a vampire having a child with a human and with my father being imprisoned for wanting to kill me so Sam holds a grudge and hates me and says
I'm a red head who looks nothing like him therefore we cannot be siblings. I'm spilling out the news so that we can basically get this on a role"I say.

    "Delia I think you may want to phase"Seth said panicked all of a sudden. "Wait your one of them"Isabelle said in shocks.

"You betcha"I said and phased right there running ahead of the shadow hunters. Ready to go back to the Cullen's.