We are ready

Delia POV
I pace between the beach taking big breathes. Paul and his attitude have gone to far. What do I do if I can't figure this out. I hate that. I'm confused I'm lonely and bewildered and confused some more. I mean what?. Holly what the hell is she and why is Paul in such a rotten mood and why does my father hate me? Will they come back? Am I going to be good?. I sit on the sand and just look at the empty beach I can only see one guy and he's solitary just reading and looking thoughtful. I have been here for two hours clearing my head. Bring Bring. It's a text. I pull out my phone and look. It's Sam.
Delia it's super important come on home I hope you've cleared your head. There is a huge pack meeting in 5 minutes
That's all that gets me started. I put my  hair in a bun and run. Wow rarest combination blue eyes and red hair and I still seem mean. I take off running and get there in less than 5 minutes. I walk into the door to see holly sitting on the floor marvelling at ice cream. Jake smiles down at her from the couch. Ice cream. "See it's like cream but it's frozen up"He says. She eats it. Paul and the hole pack look at me as I smile at holly. "Delia. Oh god finally. So Jake took holly to eat ice cream for a first time. But there's a problem"Sam says sternly. I glare as Paul looks at me he glares back. "B...Bellas pregnant"Sam States. I choke on my saliva. "Holly COW"I say. "We don't know what the hell is growing in her and we know it's gonna be a huge problem I mean a vampire and human baby"Sam spits. Jake looks serious. "I'm just worried about The Wearwolf parent thing. But don't worry Delia me
and John have called for reinforcements from our area and we will track them down"States holly. "No I can't... It doesn't sound right for my human friend to go out with fellow whatever you are and bring him down I have no idea about anything"I growl. John and her lock eyes and she sits. "We are shadow hunters"They say in synchronisation. "What the hell is that?"Asks Sam. She sighs. "We are protected of mundanes (Humans) and we hunt down demons everywhere it's always been us since I was 10 and you never had to know about it. I thought you yourself where a mundane. Like a super heroe I guess"She says. I shake my head. "What's the pen glory thingy"Asks Quil. "Yah and the sword?"Asks jaded. Seth sits. "The pen is a stele it is used to write symbols on your skin called runes to give you certain abilities.Oh and the sword is a seraph blade. My favourite weapon. It's used to get demons. But Jonny over here uses his bow and arrow its kind of enchanted. He hates the word magic so no we are not magicians"Holly says. "That's so... I can't digest it... Humans I was supposed to imprint a human... But I got something better"Jacob says. "Shut up Jake"I snicker playfully. holly stands at the sound of a call. We are all quiet. "Hello. Moon. Yes... John and I will be waiting sir and no we will not be back in the apartment any time soon. I have a civic duty and me and John are to fix it... Yes bring Jace and that's all we need he's a tough soldier... No need.. Goodbye"She said. "John. Jace Will come he's better at fighting and we'll need to make an opinion"She says as if we weren't here. "The clave we should report to"John says. Holly glares. "John forget the clave... Break the rule for once there's a problem and we solve it"Holly States. John sits on the floor sliding down. "What's the clave?"Asks Sam. "Clave... government sort of"John says. Leah just stands there and growls. I look at her for explanation. I know it's because her and John haven't spoken. "Figure out the problem with the child/ monster and me and holly and representing wolfs shall come"John says standing. We all nod we are ready.