Tired Night

Delia POV
"DELIA GET UP"I hear a loud his key voice in a loud call. I shoot my head up straight from my bed and bang it on someone's warm forehead and we both groan. I look up and it's dark but I can see Paul. "Crap what do you want"I grumble. "Wake up get outside right now and NO you can't change its urgent"Paul mumbles voice thick with sleep. "But I'm not pre-"I say loudly. He growls and grabs my hand. "NO. LET ME BRUSH M-"I'm cut off by his impatience and I growl as he flips me over his back over his shoulder. I claw at him but he goes down the stairs. "Lahote"I yell. My hair going down and the blood rushing to my head. "Alright Sam I'm ready"Paul says. I can only see the feet of the pack members barefoot or old shoes and the combat boots of shadow hunters. With force and perseverance I manage to lift myself up a bit hugging Pauls muscled waists withought wanting to, to see Holly in a black leather jacket leather amazing badass pants and combat boots hair in a ponytail and Leah in white pajama shorts and long sleeve white shirt next to Alec who I just figured out his name was and Jace. I fall back into his back. "What THE HELL??!? Holly and the shadow hunters gets to suit up like a bad ass and I'm here in pajamas"I yell at Sam. "No well Holly always drrsses in black and she dresses super quick plus she looks great"Jake says muttering the last part. "Sorry Delia"Mutters holly. "Well Sam why the hell am I here I was doing so good"Leah mutters short hair messy. "Bella"He says. That's all it takes. I swing my upper body up grasping Pauls neck and kicking him off. I walk close to Sam. "Really? Everybody has to come out here because of Bella"I say incredulously. "She's pregnant and we need to attack"Sam says. "NO. NO WAY"Jake steps in. "Yes way. It's an a domination and Bella wants it she's willing to have it. Bella will be killed in sorry but it's for the sake of Our safety"Sam says. I'm shocked and I gasp in surprise. "Wouldn't that be against the accords"Gasps Alec next to holly. "I don't even know if they know what it is... the clave would surely execute them if they murder a mundane"Gasps Alec. "What's the accords or clave"Asks Sam. Jace Alec and holly gasp. "It's the laws the leaders the government of the supernatural. It's breaking the law and if the clave knew we were involved in this ludicrous mess you lycanthrope have created surfacing on night children because of your concern we would be stripped of our runes.. and banished"Alec concludes looking deadly serious. "WELL THEN LEAVE IF ZOU INSIST"Sam snaps. Alec snarls and gets closer to his face. "No. You seriously need to think about this. Killing a mundane would be stupid. Don't snap at me alpha or I swear to you I will snap and that's hard to do"Alec snaps.  Wow he's always so composed this sis shocking. "Alec"Leah warns walking over taking his arm and dragging him away. "Your the stranger we shouldn't even trust you"Snarls Sam. "Well your killing a mundane"Snaps Alec. Everybody starts yelling out their opinions. "QUIET"I scream. Every single shapeshifter whines for an odd reason. "WE DO NOT  KILL THE MUNDANE. WE FIND A SOLUTION. WE TALK TO THE CULLENS AND GET EDUCATED AND THEN WE DECIDE OUR PLAN OF ACTION"I yell growling. Everybody is quiet and I see Jace smirk from the corner of my eye. "Good idea Delia sorry. let's go"Sam says. Paul looks at me. I don't. "Jace and Holly keep the weapons in the pockets alright there's no need for them around but if it gets chaotic then you pull them out. "Keep your boyfriend under control if you don't want him hurt not that he even shows he likes you he probably doesn't with your non smiling self" Sam grumbles to Leah. Leah begins to shake. "SHUT UP"She snarls dangerously. Sam glares. "You can't hurt your alpha"Sam taunts. It's so foreign. "No but I can"Alec says stepping in. Leah begins to shake everybody stops walking and stares wide eyed. "I AM DONE SO DAMN DONE. You treat me like CRAP AND I CANT I HATE ARGH"She shakes and shakes hard her body vibrating and the last word coming out as an almost bark. Alec looks panicked and so does everybody. If Leah snaps Sam will set aloha order and she'll be sick and hurt and plus Sam she will hurt him. Alec drops his bow and leans in fast taking her lips in his and then just kisses her. A full blown kiss not a peck. I can hear his ragged breathing. Awwww. It's so cute Leah deserves it. Alec pulls away and blushes his blue eyes liking nervous. Leah stops shaking and just starts walking his bows in one hand and his in the other. Everybody walks silently after. Wow. Holly and Jace smirk. "How was your first kiss Alec?"Taunts holly. Awwww what a perfect imprint not like Paul who was a freaking player. Alec turns and glares blushing putting a thumbs up. Wow a pond night it will be a tired night.