Im sorry

Cordelia POV
I was done crying and it's over and I'm over with Paul. I took a duffel bad and shoved in under wear, bras, Shirts, pants, pain medication, money, chips, candy, and a pillow with a blanket. The pillow probably smelled like Paul but I'd didn't care.

I put on black skinny ripped jeans and a leather jacket in top of my long sleeved shirt. I left my hair and slapped on red lipstick something I never did and I sign that I was free and fierce. I put my combat boots on. I stomped down stairs boots clattering and hugged Emily.

    I went outside all the boys looked at me confused. I went to say"I need to go to Brooklyn you know clear my mind for get about some people and get rid of the pain I don't know when I'm coming but I'll come back"I said.

I went to embry and gave him a huge hug everybody was gawking at my apperance. I said to embry "No matter what I love you your my best friend and you are the best person ever you are a brother my friend and my sunshine". Then I slipped to Seth "Oh my love I'll miss you even more my little sun I'll come back"I said. I hugged Sam to and he almost cried "Don't miss me to much"I said.

I didn't hug Paul and he was gawking at me. I hopped on my bike the boys followed. I put my duffel under my bike set I opened the compartment and shoved in my duffel. I revved the bike Paul looking at me in pure awe. "LOVE YOU SAM DONT WAIT UP"she said hopping on the bike once more and Erving her motorcycle to life and putting it to the highest speed and going off fast into Brooklyn or a hotel or wherever I could escape.

Paul POV

She left like a total bad ass in red lipstick and leather. She rode off expressionless she was so hot . I wanted her so bad. I ruined everything for her own good. Seth cried. We all phased.

We have all phased just to show you Paul all the shit she went through with out you-said embry angrily.

I could see Cordelia crying at night and not being able to sleep.
The first thing I see is Seth having to sleep in her room and comfort a crying Cordelia at night and then in the flashback Cordelia couldn't move and she said "I can't breathe".

Then I see embry feeding Cordelia twice and having Cordelia cry on his shoulder and I heard they're meaningful talks and Cordelia bursting out crying
Then I see Emily waiting by the door for Cordelia to take a shower and worrying and getting her clothes.
Then I saw Cordelia bursting out crying with embry because she's says she misses me and she can't breathe.

Then I can see a flashback that was capture by Seth. She had taken the pillow I slept on and hugged it crying and sobbing.

Then I see the last one of Cordelia with bags under her eyes playing video games all night and embry having to wrap her in a blanket or sleep against her not wanting to leave her alone. Or him feeding her because she was to addicted to the thing that got her to stay away from pain.

I couldn't watch anymore and I u phased and put on my shirts. I let some tears fall because she had gone through all that because of me and the pack helped her more than I helped. "Embry I just.... she always gets hurt trying to save me and I had to lie to her to let me go and maybe she won't get hurt but that's a mistake because I hurt her and me"I cried out frustrated. "If you really love her go find her she loves you and she's one of a kind and plus she beat us all in mortal combat so she's something.

Don't let hers and your only happiness you have left escape embrace it and protect each other because I know you can both of you are strong and need each other"said embry. I smiled "No wonder Cordelia loves you so much"I say and he smirks and walks away. I run home ready to go to her tomorrow. I put some clothes In a duffle bag.