Figuring it out

Cordelia
I sat through the whole thing with dirty looks from Bella. I heard the whole thing and when it was over Bella send me a dirty look making me angry and everybody went quiet as a snarled at Bella. "You ass why don't you come to me and tell me what's your problem and say it to my face huh why don't you" I yell standing up.

Paul pov
I heard her yell at Bella making Bella cringe and laugh. Cordelia jumped at her tackling her and I had to pull her off before she could do any more harm. She was shaking really bad and I dont want her to shift. "TAKE HER TO THE FOREST"yelled Sam.

   I took her and gave her a huge hug and she slightly stopped twitching and shaking so the only thing that I could think of was kissing her and maybe that would make her stop. I pulled her lips to mine and I couldn't help but blush and moan at her perfect lips on mine.

Cordelia pov
Oh his lips. I took a handful of his hair and he moaned and his face went warmer than ever. He pulled me by waist to the tree behind me and stroked my hair ever so lightly and I pulled away for breath and he kissed my nose making me blush. "WOW "we both said at the Same time.

    I kept shaking which was scaring me because every time I got mad I shook. " what's wrong with me" I asked gasping and breathing hard. He hugged me and kept murmuring "it's okay it's okay".

Paul pov
Okay. I'm not telling her about anything having to do about shapeshifter because she's crying and she looks scared she starts yawning. After a while she drifts off to sleep and I Cary her bridal style to Emily's house.

   Emily gasps as I Come in with Delia "What happened oh no". "She fell asleep after almost phasing and beating the heck out of Bella" I said and just then all the boys came in. "Oh my god that was bad ass"said Embry "I know right she about to kill Bella"said Seth.

     They all looked at her head on my chest. "Ugh stupid Bella can't keep her mouth shut"said leah. Cordelia tightened her hand on my shirt and lightly moaned in pain and I just looked at her. " Sam did you see she almost phased and her temper it looks to be worst than Paul"said Jacob. "I'm going to go put Cordelia in a bed because she's getting hissy and moving and she needs a bed when I'm back we'll talk about stupid war and core" I said as I fastened my grip and for the second time looking at her room.

    She moaned and her skin was hot. I put her on the bed and took of her shoes leaving a small pedicured foot her favorite cor grey the color of my wolf and even if she didn't know that made me happy. I pulled her grey sheets over her and tried to put her hair in a ponytail and finally did it. I kissed the tip of her nose and left. I was smiling and sighed as I sat down. "aww little Paul is a love sick puppy " I heard Leah say making everybody laugh. "Shes in pain" I whimpered. "Shes going to phase" said Sam. "How did you stop her from phasing?"asked Sam. "umm....I gave her a ...a...kiss"I stuttered. Sam growled and Leah said "Just like in the movies?" "yah she just stopped and her expression was livid"I said. "power of the print I guess"said Emily from the kitchen.

     We heard a small pained moan come from upstairs. "She is going to phase I can see all the pain I think it's her bones"said Sam. I whimpered And headed up the stairs and said "She needs me she's in pain can I go please?" I begged. "Yes" said Sam simply and I ran up to see her. "urgh"she groaned. I went near her to see her body sweating just like it did to me and I could tell she was hot and I woke her up to see her blue eyes lighten and I said "core baby change to something else you are sweating she got up and groaned.

   "Paul can you get it for me in the walk in closet just get me shorts and tank top please" she said I kissed her check and went in to Narnia. I pulled out a pair of grey shorts and a pink tank top and gave it to her and she said while blushing "can you turn?" I turned and while she was looking I saw a her in her purple bra and she yelled at me making me chuckle.

  "I'm done and what are you doing here?"she asked gruffly making me sad. "Your in pain so I wanna be here in case you need anything"I said. "I'm really cold" she said suddenly. I went near her and took of my shirt. "I didn't tell you to strip I told you I was cold"she pouted and she looked so cute. "I"l keep you warm"I said.

Cordelia pov
I shook with coldness. He came over shirtless and Carrie done bridal style to my messy grey bed. He then slipped in with me and hugged me to him and I snuggled into him. Then my body gave a shift and my bones hurt and I yelped in pain. "OW"I yelled making Paul put his hands on my waist and I somehow fell more connected than ever.

  "It's okay baby"he said. He gave me kisses all over my face. What was happening to me was i going to die. I couldn't all my bones hurt and I yelled out in pain cursing. "holly mother f****** s***" I wanted to cry.

Paul pov
I felt like I wanted to cry I mean she was in pain and was screaming all night and cursing which would've been funny in any other occasion but not now. I kissed all her face and comforted her all night until 3:00 in the morning she fell asleep. The feeling coursing through me were unbearable. She was so beautiful right now. I fell asleep her clinging to my body.