Confession

Leah POV
Alec makes me feel as if I were the only thing around him. He forgets Holly around me and he never puts his needs in front of mine and only lets me talk and listened.

I love that. But he always looks troubled around me and sad. A look in his pale blue stormy eyes looks guilty. He tried to ignore me for a while. It didn't work. I always had to open the window to him throwing stones at my window.

But he looks like he's ready for telling me. I'm on my toes trying to look into his eyes.

Alec POV
I look at her a sad smile creeping on to my face. "Leah. I know that you don't know me well and I don't talk much about myself. I tend to ignore you when I feel threatened and guilty. It's just.... I'm not good at talking and I'm scare your going to hate me an-" I broke off softly choking on the lump in my throat.

Oh god. Oh she's going to hate me so so much. "Alexander it's okay talk no matter what"She says tearing up. I hold onto her shoulder. I can feel my eyes go cloudy and tears forming. "Leah I'm... I'm bisexual. I love you and I hope you don't t hate me. I just.." I didn't finish.

I wiped at my eyes tears somewhat falling. I can see the astonishment in her eyes. I can see the disgust forming. I can see it. Disgust. "What?"She asks.

I close my eyes shut as I see Everyone looking at me. Some admiringly like my siblings and DELIA and the pack. The vampires smile. Delia pulls out s thumbs up and her and Paul high five and smile widely. Paul knew and me and him have become good friends.

But the only person I care about looks confused. Is it disgust?. I can't. "I-I"Before I can speak Leah looks at me sideways. "I don't understand. I-It's gross. I- I- I don't even... I need to clear my head"Leah says and runs off phasing.

She runs off along with my broken heart. I stand feeling cold. I should have never opened up. I look around a bit everyone looks upset or pissed or with pitty. I hate big scenes. So
with that I just take my bow and walk. I walk. Which turns to running as fast as possible as fast as my legs can take me through the forest.

Delia POV
   "What the hell!!"I yell in frustration. Paul looks sad. "Delia we must go now to tend to our company wan later on we can discuss and I can thank you better"Carlisle says smiling sadly before speeding off. Rosalie glaring towards Leah's direction.

    I smile softly and when they leave I throw a hiss fit. "WHAT THE FUCK ALEC CONFESSES HIS UNDENIYING LOVE FOR HER"I yell.

   Holly looks heartbroken. "No no no. He didn't even come out to our parents and here he comes out and the bitch turns homophobic DAMMIT  WHAT A PIECE OF SHI-"Holly is about to scream a curse word but I cut her off.

   "Holly. Cursing won't help"Embry says. "That was so awesome. He was like "I'm bisexual" he wasn't even scared"Jared exclaims. I shake my head.

   "Holly don't run after him. I bet he would want time alone to think and get his mind straight" I say as she looks like she's about to goad get him.

  She glares at the snow. "But my brother needs me. He needs me and Isabelle"She says. "I think I'll have to agree with Delia and let him think for a while"Isabelle says to Holly who looks angry.

     "We needs to get back to The house  I'm so happy we're okay and i don't want Emily  to worry" Sam explains as some phase.

   I nod and smile at Paul as he phases. I go behind a tree strip and tie my clothes to my legs and phase ready to go. I felt horrible for Alec. He came out in all honesty and told Leah he loved her and she called him repulsive.

    I was starving and ready to get home. As long as I was at home I was okay. I was safe. We had all lived and could solve our human problems which seemed so silly compared to the war that almost erupted.

     I run and run following the pack as Isee Holly and Isabelle running. They run pretty fast because of the runes. I can smell a small trail of where Alec went so if he disappears I know where he's at. Either that or we get Jace to track him down.

                        •At Emily's•
    "Emily I can't wait!!"I say looking at her belly as she laid on the hammock reading a book. "OH THANK GOD"She shouts slowly getting out of the hammock tossing her book and running to Sam. She gets up on her toes and they kiss.

    I laugh as the pack cringes and groans playfully or trail inside whooping and laughing and joking. Jake slapping Jared's head for flirting with Holly who surprisingly winked. It was all good. Isabelle ad Embry flirting. No imprint business but  stupid thing.

      Paul and Quil fighting about food. I laugh slightly. "Good to be home"I say. "Agreed now... I need tea it's been a long day... Delia if Alec does not come then me and Isabelle will find him"She says her voice tired.

     "Holly I'll make you some tea just like you like it come on you adorable little Nephilim "Jake says holding out his hand. Holly flinches. Jake looks at her quizzically. "What?"He asks.

   "I am a Shadow Hunter I am NOT adorable"She says loudly offensively. "OOOH JAKE what are you gonna do about that?"Says Embry his voice making a challenge.  Jake muses ans smirks "Oh I don't know I might hurt her"He says. For some reason Isabelle burts out laughing. 

    "What are you laughing at cupcake?"Asks Embry. Even more laughing. "Because you don't know how that phrase is a lie"Isabelle says. "No my little tea drinker can't bring me down I mean look at those cute little doll ey-"Before dear Jacob can finish Holly moves so fast it's a blur. She Manages to pin Jake in the snow by her ninja stars.

    "Holly shit. Umm you won't do it right?"Asks Jake kindly. She sinks them in further. That's how the evening goes. Jake and Holly wrestling in the snow. Until finally Holly wins and we all go inside get her tea and end our day. I was great full we lived and hoped Alec would be allright.