Surprised

Delia POV
We have currently arrived to forks Washington. Forks Washington Home. John came as well in all his glory to watch his sister and his drawing skills going to take over. "SAMMY"I yell tuning to his familiar smiling soft face. "Hey it's only been a couple of days calm down sis"He says encasing me in a hug me. "Awwww your not short anymore I remember having to pick you up. So snug now"He says. I keep hugging him and he buries his head on my hair. "You know Sam I think your just shy to show love towards your sis"I say. He laughs "Want me to show you I'm not?"He asks. Sam turns to the small crowd of the pack and holly and John. "Yup"I challenge. "Alright then"He whispers. I nod. "I love my sister"He yells as we go outside to get to his car. I giggle and hop on his back. "My sibling is BOSSS"I yell playfully. We just laugh until I hop from his back and turn to John and Holly. "John come here"I say. John takes his tall self over next to me crossing his arms and into his usual bored expression. "John this is Sam my brother and Sam this is my best friends brother he let us get away with a lot in New York"I say. John smiles and shakes Sam's hand in a strong grip. "Hi"John says. "You know what? I call going home because I'm bored out of my mind and I need to see Emmy"I say. "Sure"Says Sam. He looks nervous but he pulls me and Paul to the side. "Delia we need to get to la push fast leave holly and John at Emily's and this John guy looks totally protective so he's a good ally to keep to protect holly but after all he is human"Says Sam. I nod. "And why are you telling me this?"I ask. "Your my sister your third in command and my left hand because Jacob is following his heart"He says. I can see John fidget next to Jake his arms flexing as she holds his bow and arrow set alone with a small luggage. Very peculiar because he always brought his archery set along. I could see Jake trying to get next to holly but John put his arm in the middle. He glared. "That guy he's oddly intimidating and serious for a normal dude he's tall and everything. I mean he looks like he's gonna take that bow smack it across Jakes face"Embry breaks in. "He's just a human calm it down"Says Paul. I nod and we all walk to the car. Paul, me, Jake, John, and holly and the rest with Sam. We got a nice dented big car. I drive. John sits next to holly And Jake on the other side and Paul next to me. It's a pick up truck sort of but more chairs and I knew where Sam got the hook up. "John so how's life?"Tries Paul trying to break the silence. "Great. Just amazing actually"He replies tightly. "You know Paul this is the first time you are fully dressed shirt and everything"I whisper. He throws his head back and laughs. John looks uncomfortable. Holly and Jake just hold hands and John gags.
In Emily's front yard
"Oh god I swear I'm hungry"I complain. John is asleep Lokin g oddly cute.
(I obviously ruined the book but Embry and Leah just pretend never imprinted I have other plans. Sorry so so so sorry I just hope you like me after I'm done with the chapter. Embry and Leah are only dating because they are crushing on each other). "John"I say. He's awake been a light sleeper and he jumps awake Paul laughs a bit. John grumbles about dumb shirtless guys. "You know I have never seen another tribe female here and you guys what? hang with Delia all day?"Asks John as he makes his way in akwardly holding onto his neck. "Yup she's like one of the guys but better. She cooks, plays drums, Drives motorcycles, She's a red head, she's funny and sarcastic, and not to mention Paul is softer when he's around her as well as mechanical and she plays video games"Brags Embry and I laugh as very one agrees including Paul. "Oh wow. Any other females?"he asks. Well there is actually Leah who hangs with Delia she's tall she has short hair and is bitter always angry but she started sated Embry last week "Quil says. He nods and we come on. He holds on to his small luggage. We come in to see Emily baking muffins and when John sees her he smiles wide. "Hi my name is John I'm Hollys older brother and uv heard lots about you. And I just want to thank you for taking care of holland while she was here"He says and hakes her hand and smiles warmly. I laugh at his sudden smile. I start heading the small potter patter of the rain starting to fall. "Hey wharves Leah?"I ask worried I haven't seen her all day. "I don't know I haven't seen her all day and I'm honestly worried. "She said she go patro- To the store. "AHHHHHH YOU LI-"I hear and we all know it's Leah it's her voice and she's angry. John hears it surprisingly and his head snaps up. We all trail outside to see the worst scenery ever. Leah was half defenseless and the horrible wolf I never wanted to see again. my dad. Towering over Leah's human form and she shakes but can't in her human form and tries to snap his jaw with her hand to no Evans. I shriek when he chomps on her shoulder hard. she screams but something super surprising happens. John holding his bow and arrow with concentration shoots and hits him straight on its side and my father falls on its side and Leah scoots away holding her bleeding shoulder as she moans in pain. Paul looks at me as I scream. "Don't worry the mutts not dead its just temporarily unconscious from the shot and it's not dead don't worry"He says but runs over to Leah and we do to. We are all surprised and holly and Emily make their way outside looking worried especially Emily as she goes to Leah.
John POV
What a stupid werewolf. The shape shifter must have been a rouge. I know what they are but I will explain but now all that matters is Leah the girl heaving from the bite. I make my way fast and kneels next to her. She looks up weakly to look me in the eye and I can't help but stare at her eyes. They are hazel with small tints of green. She looks at me and my runes. (From Cassandra Clare's book he's a shadow hunter he's Alec but I changed his name to John). She stares directly at me and we both just stare my hand holding on to her knee and shoulder. It feels like she could be my everthing.
Leah POV
My Embry crush is over. This guy looking at me with his icy blue eyes and weird tattoos on his skin to his beautiful jet black hair and his serious facial expression and now and arrow are my everything. He's the thing keeping me down its not gravity holding me to this earth its him and I would do anything for him. We are momentarily dazed until I can hear Delia scream. She looks scared nervous angry it's like mixed emotions. Paul holds her body. She's pissed and I know she's on the verge of tears or kicking someone. John looks concentrated on holding me. I feel awkward and my wound hurts. I feeeeel really really confused how did John have so much accuracy to just shoot him so hard and so fast. I'm just mad I didn't phase sooner. Dumb mutt that's what he had said. This will be figured out.