Discusion

DELIA POV
     I have never been as creeped out in my life as today. The vultoury. The oldest possibly the leader has chalky pale skin almost like paper and vibrant red eyes just as Bella had at some point.

    They were all dressed in red velvet cloaks and elegance. The vampires and Seth  are lined up ready. Seth. Our kid for always might have to fend for himself and Renesme if anything could possibly go wrong. He's 17.

     We are across the border as one of the members Cauis I recall scowling at me. I growl loudly. "As well as you associate with the Werewolves"Cauis called out.

    Little Shit- Delia
   Delia Calm down as well as the rest of the pack okay because that Would not  be wise.

Paul POV
   Of course we're here. I hate it. We might not even escape alive and if I planned to die it had to be something memorable and this is not memorable if some stupid leech gets me.

     I can only think of Delia. But Delia does not pay attention as she and Sam bicker about what the best plan should be along with Jake. I'm proud of her.

   No Jake. We need to get the ones that cause the most damage in the quickest time and then the ones that can't fight because they obviously can't I mean look at that they are old and have never set foot outside of Volterra-Delia

That's when they killed the woman. She was blonde a vampire flawless but nothing like Delia. The leech was posed of and he was sadastic. I heard Embry wine. This image would be stuck in my head forever. It was so....there are no words. She was burned and that was when Jake Sam and DELIA started talking.

  I do feel proud that Delia is smart and sounds like such a good leader. Of course she can't really get it because Sam and Jake are Alphas. But if Delia had a pack I would follow her anywhere. The first female Alpha. That would be great even if her dad was alpha of his own and pack she could inherit it.

     I can hear the conversation the Vampires are having and honestly I'm getting more concerned by the moment. But I'm good I have this I can do something. I can save Delia. I can fight for my life and die trying.

     I feel Bella's gaze on the pack and then a weird sensation. This must be Bella's gift. It feels warm and secure and it's kind of not comforting. I feel doomed if she must be doing this.

It was a whole Discusion. Everything was done with tension and nobody was comfortable. All paranoid that maybe the red coats  would do anything against us. But I felt comfortable in this I felt ready to attack and giddy like Emmet the biggest Cullen.

     But I can't discuss my ideas because everybody keeps talking all at once.

Shut UP were discussing something- DELIA.

That was the end to all our thinking. I could see Alec standing in his own little island alone as Holly and Isabelle stand there in leather. Alec looks somewhat pissed off and he speaks quietly. "Isabelle I see no damn reason we're here or Leah it's bullshit I mean they are all immortal and were not. What the hell I didn't want to die this way I wanted to die in Brooklyn memorably dammit or atleast live and take Leah with me. Or get over nerves and freaking ask her out "He hisses.

     I agree with the tall Shadow hunter. Poor guy wants to die fighting demons. Leah wines a bit as Alec glares intensely at the voltoury. I felt bad. He's wants to ask her out but the idiot is shy. "This is Bullshit just let the kid live and if she decides to eat us you can taker her away" Holly whispered.

   God this will be a very long day.

Delia POV
   As everybody was about to lose hope everybody turned hearing familiar footsteps and essence. Alice. I recognized her instantly. We were about to except fate and she just came. What if we live?.

      Guys If anything happens I call the one who can apparently shield she looks like a bitch- I say playfully.

   Everybody laughs as well in my head.
Everybody seemed to be exited as Alice introduced the Native American Tribe that could possibly help.

      They could and they would. "I can feed on human food and or blood. I reached full maturity at age 7"He explained. I was so happy I almost cried. I would not loose anybody.

"The child seems like us"Aro said carefully and sadly as if embarrassed of being suspicious of the Cullen's. After a while more of speaking Aro spoke.

    "I hope we stay aquatinted and friends"He said. We all looked stubbornly as the vampires nodded not fully  convinced. "Never" Whispered the sister of the blonde who had died. Just as se was being held by a vampire. If vampires could cry she would have been crying a lake.

   Paul POV
    I felt selfish as they left for thanking everything  Delia was alive. My brothers were alive and... We didn't die. That's when everybody went behind the trees and phased.