Will you marry me

"Quil quit it my arm hurts you imbicile"I growl at Quil as he holds on to my arms behind my back a blindfold on. "Sorry. Can't help it"He mumbles.

     So Quil had told me I had to go somewhere with him eight away and that I had to be blindfolded and it was urgent and as semi alpha I was to know.

   I was dragged out of the drama. Jacob was sulking like Always since Holly left 3 months ago along with Alec and Magnus. It had been a sad time for all of us and we always missed Alec helping Emily cook and add some Lightwood touches.

  Jacob had begged so hard for Holly to stay he cried and broke down. It was all the saddest scene ever. Holly scowling and jumping in the portal her blonde curls leaping away. Alec had haven him a sympathetic pat on the arm and jumped along with Magnus who left Leah a whole set of Makeup and clothes she may want to use to attract one of the guys in the Res.

   I know Jacob cried himself to sleep. Bella couldn't help him and I can't help and no one can. Holly. She can. She won't. She won't ever come back. I know she loves me but Jake is here. She would never.

  So here I am in a purple summer dress. I slipped it on and put my hair in a cute ponytail. Hey I wanted to wear a dress today and Quil had to ruin it. Now I might have to phase and tip the lovely dress.

  I kept walking. "So how was your day?"Quil asked trying to make small talk as I almost tripped over Quils giant feet. "Fine"I said with a sigh. "Quil? Why am I getting taken somewhere am I getting killed?"I asked.

  He laughed. "No but I'm pretty sure this will answer the question"He says and rips off the blindfold.

  He runs off laughing and I widen my eyes. Holy Shit. The whole forest behind him was wrapped in silver glowing lights. Like little fairy lights I loved and had all over my bookshelves. There were Lilacs lying in patches everywhere the scent overwhelmingly amazing. I loved lilacs. He must have known. He has a goofy smile on his face that just lights up all his features.

    Paul stands in the backyard of Enilys vacuard the forest. The forest where we played football when bored or where I read or ran out when mad and phased. My favorite place the forest. Paul has on a pair of pair of jeans and a t-shirt just like i like it.

   "Delia I know being 22is not the exact age for marriage. I know that. But I also know everyday you get even more beautiful. Everyday I fall more I love with you and with your hair and your smile and your eyes and your personality. I have put a lot of thought to it. Although I may not have been the perfect imprint and although I'm a complete asshole I love you.

   Cordelia.. Will you marry me?"He asks as he bends down and kneels.

  Tears threaten to spill and emotion boils in my stomach. Paul. Paul. YES. My tears spill out and kneel down and hug him and he drops the box on the ground and enfolds me in a huge hug. "Yes"I whisper. Paul I can feel his happy smile on his face.

    "Good because I wasent gonna take no for an answer"He answers with a smirk as everyone exits Emily's house laughing and cheering as we hold hands.

Me and Paul can FINNALLY be happy it was all over.