The wedding

Cordelia POV
I never thought that marrying Paul was going to happen. I always kind of despised him and his hot tempered self and how easily he managed to make me so mad. But that didn't stop the love I felt for him. I hate the things that he did that made me upset.. but he never once failed to make things right. He managed to find a place in my heart and I learned that we are not so different after all.

I love this man and I know he loves me as much. Paul and I will live a long happy life and I absolutely cannot wait for that. I'm thinking these things at the reception of my wedding, Paul laying his head on my shoulder, smiling fondly as he listens to Sam's speech about us. "I love you" I whisper as Sam finishes his speech. I am sitting on a table with great red roses the same color as my hair and the night sky above our large tent.

I smile for what seems like the millionth time. God how I loved my life. I see holly and her brothers bickering at a table having drinks and I smile. I see the pack on the dance floor goofing around, Sam with Emily and the boys with their imprints or with one another. I notice jake. He's at the bar area nursing a cup of alcohol and I frown. He's looking at the direction of Holly as she kicks off her shoes to dance around jace giggling like a madwoman.

I know Jake messed up but I see the way they look at each other and I can't help but want them to both be happy. Jake didn't want Bella and Holly was like me. Angry and ready to fuck the world over. But I see it now and I see how good they are for each other.

   I stand up from my chair next to my husband and I smile at him. "Paul.. I'm gonna go kick Jakes ass and get him straight" I say standing up. Paul rolls his eyes and then cracks a grin "I can't believe you! Solving problems on your own wedding day" he says smiling. I laugh and say "Shhh" and run off.

   Jake notices me and I smile. I walk over to him and  narrow my eyes menacingly. "Are you gonna watch my best friend like a dumbass all night? Or are you gonna do something?" I say, hands crossed. He glares "Delia. Go sit down. I'm not in the mood and this is your wedding and I'm enjoying myself don't you see" he says gesturing at his cup.

  I roll my eyes and say "Jake I see the way you guys look at each other.. just say something. Clear things up about Bella! She's stubborn and angry but she'll understand" I say frowning. He looks at me and sighs. "No she's already mad at me!" He says. "JAKEEEEEE COMEEE ONNN ITS MY WEDDING DAY!!! PLEASE MAKE ME HAPPY!!" I yell.

   He looks aghast. "DELIA! Don't use that against me!" He says his expression hopeless. I smirk " Do it... or I'll tell her myself" I say. He looks angry. "Fine!" I knew he'd give in. I smiled all teeth and said "YAY!". He glares and says  " Move a long I don't want to have to get you angry".

  I growl and laugh my way to the love of my life